Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   jingle bells...satan dwells.. (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182378)

Sonnenbomber 24 Dec 2004 01:28

jingle bells...satan dwells..

..ToT comeback for R13

The evil german p0rn star ally is back. We proudly announce our comeback for Round13.
We are back from a childish german tickgame called GalaxyNetwork.
We'll stay a german speaking alliance with a lot mentally disordered members in.
You are hopefully afraid. We'll spamm your public channels with our well known urls and our friendly behaviour again soon.
We are looking forward to invade your planets, kill all people, rape your women, and eat your children. :D
Back with full power and a lot old and new members we'll fight you on the battlefield like in the old times.
Our politics will relate to behaviour of the other alliances.
Means if everyone goes solo, we'll do the same. If all allys block, we'll do the same too.
The ToT internal didnt change a lot during our time out.

HighCommand:
Wakko - Recruitment and spammer of offensive links
Dope - Military and reproduction commissioner
Sonnenbomber - External Relations and Chief of Propaganda deparment

Our recruitment rules will also be you the same as always:
-speaking the german language (native speakers prefered)
-being at least 18 years old
-2 vouches from current ToT members
-after roundstart we expect that recruits have ToT average roids and score (no exceptions)
-finally you should like our humour

If you feel you can manage our expections and want to join ToT, contact Wakko or Sonnenbomber.
For people with special abnormal sexual phantasies, I can really recommend you to query dope.

In behalf of ToT HC
Sonnenbomber

TheRat 24 Dec 2004 01:30

Re: jingle bells...satan dwells..

Are you bringing goat? I WANT GOAT!

Welcome back :)

jerome 24 Dec 2004 01:32

ToT bringt, wer tötet?

PS <3 QS Crowke GOAT and so forth.

velcrome 24 Dec 2004 03:12

mal sehn wie lange es dauert, bis lokken meckert. deutsch ist nämlich verboten verboten verboten.

JonnyBGood 24 Dec 2004 03:14

Sorry guys but no german (as we have no german-speaking mods heh). Welcome back ToT and good luck for r13.

demiGOD 24 Dec 2004 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
..ToT comeback for R13

We are looking forward to invade your planets, kill all people, rape your women, and eat your children. :D

In behalf of ToT HC
Sonnenbomber

yikes.. *shudder*

dope 24 Dec 2004 08:00

:devil:

Fickööööööööööööön

Kjeldoran 24 Dec 2004 08:33

hey sonnen m8, glad to have you back and gl with it.

SilverSmoke 24 Dec 2004 09:54

Ah good, no battle commanding position ;)

DunkelGraf 24 Dec 2004 09:56

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

we gonna own everybodys pen.........

TNX 24 Dec 2004 10:34

o/

AzureWrath 24 Dec 2004 13:07

Welcome back!!

Round 13 is going to f*ckin' rock :)

Stals 24 Dec 2004 13:24

Welcome back guys!

Notice my round 9 in the siggy :banana:

Colt 24 Dec 2004 15:15

Welcome Back!! Shaping up for good rd13 :)

General Martok 24 Dec 2004 15:27

Damn, this means more PMS from ppl who think I once led ToT :(

but on serious note, wb :)

Wakko 24 Dec 2004 16:53

Re: jingle bells...satan dwells... .o/

.o/

I am Idler 24 Dec 2004 17:13

welcome back ToT.. have a good one

Alki 24 Dec 2004 17:57

geeezzzzzzzz, theres no harm having a german speaking only community, which they obv prefer, maybe most dont speak english well?? theres plenty of reasons why to have it. You should be welcoming them rather than posting all this crap.

p.s im english etc etc

Alki

Wakko 24 Dec 2004 18:50

to end this stupid discussion about german etc. its much more easier to organise everything in ur mother tongue. and it keeps the phone bill small :D
oh and cybersex in german rocks more than in english.

PS: afaik we dont have any ppl who dont speak good english (ok bomber is an exception :D)

Doorsdown 24 Dec 2004 23:33

YAY wb ToT

demiGOD 25 Dec 2004 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wakko
oh and cybersex in german rocks more than in english.

really? i have to learn it then..

Intruder 25 Dec 2004 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Ah good, no battle commanding position ;)

better, no DC positions :banana: . HCs will have to be up all the time

hook 25 Dec 2004 09:47

Is Marduk (or what was his name?) returning?

Anyhow, good luck, good to see you back.

wielklem 25 Dec 2004 15:45

cool they are back have to find my wakko url blokker again

SilverSmoke 25 Dec 2004 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intruder
better, no DC positions :banana: . HCs will have to be up all the time

Actually I was speaking about Sonnebomber and his well known skills in the art of directing hundreds of fleets on enemy planets.

Intruder 25 Dec 2004 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Actually I was speaking about Sonnebomber and his well known skills in the art of directing hundreds of fleets on enemy planets.

hmmm. i was kiddin about the lack of complete info about internal anyway (not that i would enforce such info exposed)

wielklem 25 Dec 2004 23:28

cos they are not done with there total crew jet aslong as wakko wont dc they will rule

dope 26 Dec 2004 11:01

if someone know some bitches (young boys for sure) pm me you will get protected next round
\o/

lokken 26 Dec 2004 12:23

Remember kids, a forum account is for life, not just for christmas.

-QS- 26 Dec 2004 12:46

.o/

we`re back, who explains this game to me? :|

jerome 26 Dec 2004 12:56

QS, you are such a big newb :(

Revision on Point 9 needed luv

dope 26 Dec 2004 14:49

lol ..and?

we are pervers \o/

JonnyBGood 26 Dec 2004 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
QS, you are such a big newb :(

Revision on Point 9 needed luv

Lokken found out how to ban people this morning. Just a "heads up" in case you're feeling especially witty today.

jerome 26 Dec 2004 15:35

I already know, Judge was whining about it in #forums earlier today.

Judge 26 Dec 2004 15:53

Quote:

I already know, Judge was whining about it in #forums earlier today.

Incorrect, I asked why?

I never got an answer, just a load of abuse from some idiot in the channel called stuart.

Considering the topic in said channel said no abuse etc, it surprises me that someone as obviosly lacking in any vocabulary other than expletives would be allowed in the channel

jerome 26 Dec 2004 15:55

"Judge, because you are a 100% troll & a flamebaiter who apparently posts with no intention bar to feed other trolls and incite flames with your flamebaits or your just an incessant retard who has pretty much no clue about alliance politics normuch in-general, yet post on AD regardlessly "

Judge 26 Dec 2004 15:58

Quote:

"Judge, because you are a 100% troll & a flamebaiter who apparently posts with no intention bar to feed other trolls and incite flames with your flamebaits or your just an incessant retard who has pretty much no clue about alliance politics yet post on AD regardless"

ah yes, more abuse but no answer

jerome 26 Dec 2004 16:00

Thanks for clarifying which out of the 2 options mentioned above, that you are.

lokken 26 Dec 2004 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge2
Incorrect, I asked why?

I never got an answer, just a load of abuse from some idiot in the channel called stuart.

Considering the topic in said channel said no abuse etc, it surprises me that someone as obviosly lacking in any vocabulary other than expletives would be allowed in the channel

Banned because you were persistently trolling and making crap posts all over AD, myself and JBG had enough of modding your posts and the responses you provoke, so we deleted all your rubbish in this thread, and in consultation with each other, decided to ban you.

If you have a problem, I suggest you contact JammyJim. Unless JJ says otherwise, any further attempt to evade the ban and posting more crap on the forums from here on in about it will just result in me extending the ban, or making it permanent.

I have nothing further to say on the matter, so i suggest to take it to JJ if you really can be bothered about some forum account.

Judge 26 Dec 2004 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken
Banned because you were persistently trolling and making crap posts all over AD, myself and JBG had enough of modding your posts and the responses you provoke, so we deleted all your rubbish in this thread, and in consultation with each other, decided to ban you.

If you have a problem, I suggest you contact JammyJim. Unless JJ says otherwise, any further attempt to evade the ban and posting more crap on the forums from here on in about it will just result in me extending the ban, or making it permanent.

I have nothing further to say on the matter, so i suggest to take it to JJ if you really can be bothered about some forum account.

So not only do i not get an answer?

I get further threatend when I ask for one?

Marvelous.

You obviously have issues, but dont take them out on me.

I appologise to ToT for hijacking this thread with personal issues,

I have now taken it to Pm, still waiting for an answer.

Fyodor 26 Dec 2004 16:57

:down: Tbh,I dont think Judge should be banned. I dont agree with alot of what he says, and alot of it is argumentitive, but he is still entitled to post his opinions. The fact that you have banned him because "trolling and making crap posts all over AD" is reletive. I found a few of his posts interesting.

Tbh over the course of the last month there have been a few interesting thread that, I have read in the morning, and said to myself I will post on them when I get home from work, only to come home and find you lokken have closed them.

I just counted and there have been 15 closures in a short period of time. A couple of them were garbage threads, but most were legitimate that had some excessive flaming going on. Rather then do your job and mod the flames, you close em. Seems lie the easy way out to me. Now this with judge. Seems like you need to take a lude dude.

P.S. Sorry ToT for posting this on your thread. Good Luck in the coming round

dope 26 Dec 2004 17:40

da kann ich nur sagen FicköööööööööööööN

Dreadnought FTW 26 Dec 2004 17:59

Does this mean LCH will disband? Rejoin ToT? or Be still alive and ballless? :/

MiX 26 Dec 2004 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken

lol, youd have to ban like 90% of the AD posters and tbh Judge wouldnt be one of them. Since he has some pretty relevant posts, alot of crap aswell tho :/

ontopic: wb ToT never knew you that well but its nice to have more alliances to compete with! :D Really looking forward to r13 and it keeps getting more intresting with all these new alliances.

Wakko 26 Dec 2004 21:00

**** off all ppl talking about offtopic bullshit

wielklem 27 Dec 2004 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
Does this mean LCH will disband? Rejoin ToT? or Be still alive and ballless? :/

we will still be around as we lack the gift to speak german and dread dont be tht utter nub you have always been

wielklem 27 Dec 2004 00:33

and lokken why ban judge thats like the most noobish thing ever he might have posted some crap but he also has posted alot of good stuff.
i mean all the constant flaming by people like dread here is alot more anoying then anything judge posted

Uprising 27 Dec 2004 04:08

Welcome back :)

Chika 27 Dec 2004 04:29

ToT please take LCH back. They have been bad little kiddies and surprisingly they have done the opposite of what you guys instilled. They encourage fence sitting now, and the people you left in charge are crazy. Please take them back in. the LCH name still represents ToT in a sense, and they are representing like total noobs.

ElAlan 28 Dec 2004 06:31

Having read the first post of this thread then decided i coudnt be arsed reading the rest i say...

wooohooo glad to have you all back chimps..can i join?,,,um but the fact all i can speak german is to buy a beer and a coffee may be problem. hah ein bockbier danke (probably competely wrong)