Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   are people serious? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198565)

Mek 8 Mar 2010 21:28

are people serious?

i hear rumours that p3ng, vision, oddr and app have a block already prepared for the upcoming round. I hope there is no truth in this rumour and if there is I beg the question of why such a block is even needed before signups open.....

izverg 8 Mar 2010 21:37

Re: are people serious?

sorry but this information is wrong, we have ascendancy with us also

tobbe 8 Mar 2010 21:45

and DLR

ua1 8 Mar 2010 21:47

VISION channel topic = Recruitment = Closed! Merging with F-Crew + ODDR

Wonder how true that is

PewPewQQ 8 Mar 2010 21:53

and hirr aswell, why does everyone forget the formidable hirr?! :(

Krypton 8 Mar 2010 22:20

lol - although epically wide of the mark I find it funny that DLR should question it after the way them and Euphoria allied pre round in r35!

Also, heard that GOAT were thinking of joining

HaNzI 8 Mar 2010 22:34

Love it!!

lokken 8 Mar 2010 23:10

Prepare to be buried in our raging apathy!

Scott 9 Mar 2010 00:22

Sounded like a fun round untill I heard hirr was joining, over powered much???
Fkin hirr, sick of their devious ways :(!

Kargool 9 Mar 2010 01:32

Why cant we just all get along! No attacks this round!

Zaejii 9 Mar 2010 04:59

ah man, a round where all we do is init and build cons? i might have a chance at winning!

HellKicker 9 Mar 2010 09:05

Seriously guys all this just to make sure CT doesn't get a single planet in t100 a second time? :(

ruxu 9 Mar 2010 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by PewPewQQ (Post 3189415)
and hirr aswell, why does everyone forget the formidable hirr?! :(

1st rule of hirr: You do NOT talk about hirr!

Linkie 9 Mar 2010 09:47

Sorry, that's fight club.

Singularity 9 Mar 2010 11:05

Although quite tempting Hellkicker, I don't think we would stoop so low as to banish you all from top 100 2 rounds running.

Kargool 9 Mar 2010 12:26

However, Ascendancy IS looking for something purposeful to fill the round with as we go about to win the round.

Fuzzy 9 Mar 2010 14:18

hellkickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

mek i had a dream last night you joined asc and we were in gal together! must be a sign of an impending ASC/DLR merge! \o/

Illuvatar 9 Mar 2010 15:05

its still a rumour isnt it? I dont get told whats going on anyways...as always:(

ricoshay 9 Mar 2010 15:49

Yeah, it's a rumour. Noone really blocks (and wins). :D

Mek 9 Mar 2010 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy (Post 3189452)

mek i had a dream last night you joined asc and we were in gal together! must be a sign of an impending ASC/DLR merge! \o/

round 37, its a date :D

DrunkenViking 9 Mar 2010 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 3189411)
I hope there is no truth in this rumour

I hope there is lots of truth in this rumour. :D

SantaCruz 9 Mar 2010 17:30

Quote:

i hear rumours that p3ng, vision, oddr and app have a block already prepared for the upcoming round. I hope there is no truth in this rumour and if there is I beg the question of why such a block is even needed before signups open.....

On be have of PaVo block... i should explain to all of pa what this block really is. We're planning on working together for the next 10-15 rounds of planetarion.
This will ensure that your amazing intel is no longer needed in pa. Saving your alliances the massive effort it takes to gather this amazing intel. This will give you more time to work on other... more pressing matters like who to block with against us! gl :banana:

Wishmaster 9 Mar 2010 17:36

with priv gals and parts fo the community knowing eachother better than other parts of it, I think "blocks / naps" will be easy to predict just through looking at who what alliances share gals with.

SantaCruz 9 Mar 2010 17:38

ffs wish is that way you joined my gal!! you sneaky little !F!

Illuvatar 9 Mar 2010 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SantaCruz (Post 3189465)
On be have of PaVo block... i should explain to all of pa what this block really is. We're planning on working together for the next 10-15 rounds of planetarion.
This will ensure that your amazing intel is no longer needed in pa. Saving your alliances the massive effort it takes to gather this amazing intel. This will give you more time to work on other... more pressing matters like who to block with against us! gl :banana:

I am happy to announce that there will be a counter to your PaVo block with our newly formed pact [NUDE] starring Newdawn, Urwins, DLR and Exilition showing ppl semi-nude pics of Almeida in his pink minidress:cool:

On Behalf of NUDE,

Varok ~not as quite important as other guys

SantaCruz 9 Mar 2010 18:07

Nude is a cool name but, PaVo is Latin for peacock... peacock > * everyone knows that

JonnyBGood 9 Mar 2010 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3189466)
with priv gals and parts fo the community knowing eachother better than other parts of it, I think "blocks / naps" will be easy to predict just through looking at who what alliances share gals with.

I can't imagine this will be even vaguely comprehensive. Although obviously not everyone has friends in every alliance there would be no alliance which has no members who aren't bping with <anygivenalliance>. You'll just have slightly higher numbers for certain alliances. Which will really just mean the standard effect of bps will get somewhat exaggerated, without reaching a whole new level. Put it this way, it'll be far more like the last few rounds than it will be like r5/6 sort of thing.

mPulse 9 Mar 2010 19:01

Quote:

There is absolutely NO nap/block/whatever in place between p3nguins and any other alliance, nor is there any "anti" nap/block/whatever with other alliances. p3nguins does not have ANY hostility towards alliances in R36 (up to this point, obviously). We will also not consider any such politics at such an early stage.

mPulse

Krypton 9 Mar 2010 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mPulse (Post 3189471)
There is absolutely NO nap/block/whatever in place between p3nguins and any other alliance, nor is there any "anti" nap/block/whatever with other alliances. p3nguins does not have ANY hostility towards alliances in R36 (up to this point, obviously). We will also not consider any such politics at such an early stage.

mPulse

wtf?! I didn't know anything about this! ;)

Mek 9 Mar 2010 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypton (Post 3189473)
wtf?! I didn't know anything about this! ;)

by all accounts (from p3ng player) you were hardly the most active of HC last round after you made the decision to join the App block. Perhaps they kept you out of the loop because of that?

Assassin 10 Mar 2010 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 3189479)
by all accounts (from p3ng player) you were hardly the most active of HC last round after you made the decision to join the App block. Perhaps they kept you out of the loop because of that?

Then let me reasure you p3nguins has no tiespreround agreements/allies at all. So we can stop that rumour right now. Thanx and goodnite.

t3k 10 Mar 2010 00:26

night night Lee. Also, sort your recruitment post out plz :(

SantaCruz 10 Mar 2010 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 3189479)

Even inactives know not to believe something so retarded. This post will be the most retarded thing anyone does in r36. I'm glad we got that out of the way now
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
i give you 4 of 5 retarded blue bears

Wishmaster 10 Mar 2010 05:16

as official eXcessum representative I can honestly say that I have been contacted by the pavo block, but we declined!

Dont listen to the lies from the different HCs guys, its a premade block. FO SHO!

Mek 10 Mar 2010 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SantaCruz (Post 3189485)
Even inactives know not to believe something so retarded. This post will be the most retarded thing anyone does in r36. I'm glad we got that out of the way now
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
i give you 4 of 5 retarded blue bears

given how the rounds have played out in the last few, i would not honestly be surprised if there was 1 iota truth in the matter.

Anyway, after having spoken to a good friend of mine within one of the aforementioned alliances i retract my accusation. He has given me assurances, and given the length of time i have known him i can say i trust what he says on the matter.

thanks

p.s it gave you flamers something to do didn't it? ;)

Mzyxptlk 10 Mar 2010 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 3189488)
given how the rounds have played out in the last few, i would not honestly be surprised if there was 1 iota truth in the matter.

I might be mistaken, but I don't think we've seen pre-round blocks recently.

JonnyBGood 10 Mar 2010 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3189490)
I might be mistaken, but I don't think we've seen pre-round blocks recently.

Depends what you mean by blocks. DLR and Euphoria had agreements going into last round. Mostly these days it's just informal understandings that you'll take action if some scenario arises though yeah.

Gio2k 10 Mar 2010 13:20

Screw blocks. Let's all go play farmville. I heard p3nguins can be found there too!

OlaTa 10 Mar 2010 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkie (Post 3189444)
Sorry, that's fight club.

Where do you think fight club got the idea?

HellKicker 11 Mar 2010 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy (Post 3189452)

I dreamt about you last night Fuzzy, i dreamt that you had left Asc (thus making room for me!)

Velta 11 Mar 2010 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypton (Post 3189416)
lol - although epically wide of the mark I find it funny that DLR should question it after the way them and Euphoria allied pre round in r35!

Also, heard that GOAT were thinking of joining

Wrong.

ricoshay 11 Mar 2010 07:16

Crashers shouldn't be allowed to post on the forums. :(

Mek 11 Mar 2010 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoshay (Post 3189531)

I'm pretty sure you would then be banning quite alot of players in the community....

Fuzzy 12 Mar 2010 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellKicker (Post 3189527)
I dreamt about you last night Fuzzy, i dreamt that you had left Asc (thus making room for me!)

theres always room for you, both in asc and in my heart <3

Abort 12 Mar 2010 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoshay (Post 3189531)

This is what's wrong with this game. Assholes like yourself bring an ego to this game and the forums that is sending it down the damn tubes. Grow up kid.

lokken 12 Mar 2010 23:07

I go into every round with a NAP with DLR in my head I don't know about everyone else.

Crowly 13 Mar 2010 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mPulse (Post 3189471)

mPulse

No official hostility.

Illuvatar 13 Mar 2010 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowly (Post 3189620)
No official hostility.

and unofficial?:)

ellonweb 13 Mar 2010 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken (Post 3189614)
I go into every round with a NAP with DLR in my head I don't know about everyone else.

Thinly veiled pro post!

JonnyBGood 14 Mar 2010 20:08

I'd like to take this opportunity to declare Ascendancy's official hostility towards everyone. Unless hirr are playing this round. hirr are ****ing awesome.