Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   R65. Who wins? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201097)

BloodyButcher 6 Jan 2016 15:40

R65. Who wins?

Alliances playing:

Black-Widow
Conspiracy
Faceless
Howling Rain
NewDawn
Norsemen
p3nguins
RainbowS
Ultores

My predictions:

1. Faceless
2. Ultores
3. p3nguins
4. Conspiracy
5. RainbowS
6. NewDawn
7. Howling Rain
8. Black Widow
9. Norsemen

Veedeejem! 6 Jan 2016 16:38

Re: R65. Who wins?

1. Ult
2. p3nguins
3. Faceless
4. Conspiracy
5. Black Widow (not sure on membercount so they could be higher or lower)
6. Rainbows
7. Howling Rain
8. Newdawn
9. Norsemen

ReaperSix 6 Jan 2016 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3248033)
Alliances playing:

Black-Widow
Conspiracy
Faceless
Howling Rain
NewDawn
Norsemen
p3nguins
RainbowS
Ultores

My predictions:

1. Faceless
2. Ultores
3. p3nguins
4. Conspiracy
5. RainbowS
6. NewDawn
7. Howling Rain
8. Black Widow
9. Norsemen

I bet Faceless does not win and both Black Camel and Norsemen beat Rainblows

Xoca 7 Jan 2016 01:02

I win.

You heard it here first.

booji 7 Jan 2016 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3248033)
Alliances playing:

Black-Widow
Conspiracy
Faceless
Howling Rain
NewDawn
Norsemen
p3nguins
RainbowS
Ultores

I thought Apprime was playing too, or is that just their usual not doing anything serious... still odd to include Norse but not App. Related question; is there to be a Heroes style tag (under whatever nom de guerre) or are they part of Apprime this round?

I should think that Fl will do well after last round. Ult will depend on whether they have lost too many members with App leaving - given the regular accusations that they have many more than fit in a tag perhaps they are simply down to a regular 60! Black whatever will depend on whether they have lost many as a result of the chaos and reforming.

In short numbers tends to be what influences who are the real competitors - those with 55-60 members. And I don't know enough to be sure who those will be!

BloodyButcher 7 Jan 2016 16:33

I thought Apprime/HEROES was just an extention of Ultores :salute:

eksero 7 Jan 2016 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
I thought Apprime/HEROES was just an extention of Ultores :salute:

They are

booji 7 Jan 2016 18:51

Regardless of whether they act as an extension of Ult in the round if they are playing as a tag they will have a rank!

green_cat 7 Jan 2016 19:18

i didnt know we have so many future tellers in pa memberbase

BloodyButcher 7 Jan 2016 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by booji (Post 3248076)
Regardless of whether they act as an extension of Ult in the round if they are playing as a tag they will have a rank!

Well if they are apart of Ultores, they cant leave Ultores. Maybe the question is has Ultores recruited a lot more to send to their extention tag? :p

Mzyxptlk 7 Jan 2016 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3248081)
Well if they are apart of Ultores, they cant leave Ultores.

Interesting.

Krypton 11 Jan 2016 11:37

I think the title of this thread should be 'Who cares the most?'

Mzyxptlk 11 Jan 2016 13:36

Because caring about winning is bad.

Adapt 11 Jan 2016 16:00

1 Conspiracy
2 Ultores
3 Faceless

Krypton 11 Jan 2016 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3248284)
Because caring about winning is bad.

Each to their own. There will just be a clear correlation between the winner and how much one cares

Mzyxptlk 11 Jan 2016 18:28

Your post carried an undertone of "look at these fools caring about an online browser game, such losers" that is common in the PA community (or at least among that part of it that usually loses and/or is currently losing).

XTC 69 11 Jan 2016 22:52

Winners = The ones who make the most NAPs, avoiding incs and bottom feeding off the one or two smaller tags they have no avoidance agreement with
Losers = everybody because sitting on the fence mass napping in a WAR GAME is lame, completly defeats the object and make the game boring as hell

Krypton 12 Jan 2016 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3248291)
Your post carried an undertone of "look at these fools caring about an online browser game, such losers" that is common in the PA community (or at least among that part of it that usually loses and/or is currently losing).

You're such a cynic

Mzyxptlk 12 Jan 2016 14:35

I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Buly 19 Jan 2016 16:00

Who are even fighting for the win?

ReaperSix 20 Jan 2016 19:42

Seems to be Rainbows vs NewDawn

Blue_Esper 21 Jan 2016 00:19

"The winning alliance will be the alliance that finishes first"
- Michael Owen

Willzzz 21 Jan 2016 10:02

From a non playing person I am just curious looking at the rankings what happened to Black-Widow/Flag/whatever its called itself?

Clouds 21 Jan 2016 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willzzz (Post 3248359)
From a non playing person I am just curious looking at the rankings what happened to Black-Widow/Flag/whatever its called itself?

The Black Flag tag retired.

Knight 21 Jan 2016 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3248358)
"The winning alliance will be the alliance that finishes first"
- Michael Owen

:up::D

ReaperSix 21 Jan 2016 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3248360)
The Black Flag tag retired.

We wish Willzzz would

Willzzz 21 Jan 2016 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperSix (Post 3248363)
We wish Willzzz would

Already did noob. Although was just clarifying based on the 2 recruitment threads made by nelito I don't see Black anything.

BloodyButcher 21 Jan 2016 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willzzz (Post 3248364)
Already did noob. Although was just clarifying based on the 2 recruitment threads made by nelito I don't see Black anything.

Dont the fact that they go by a diffrent name than "Black-Flag" suggest that the owners of the alliance did not want to pass it over to the other guys?

And "BlackWidow" never got off its feets, seemingly due to too few members, and disbanded very early in the round.

Yet another new alliance bites the dust, shame realy

bcg 21 Jan 2016 19:58

atm its:

worldcup with FL and ult fighting

Euro cup with P3ng and CT fighting

and

paralympics featuring ND and Bows?

Does that sum stuff up ok?

Adapt 22 Jan 2016 15:48

Krypton is 2 weeks into the round there is still 5 weeks to go alot can happen!

Clouds 22 Jan 2016 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypton (Post 3248367)
Well CT and Ult are napped making the round done already. Probs be a ult, ct, bows 1,2,3. I never thought I'd wish for the return of Clouds and his planets to make the round interesting.:D

Contrary to popular belief, there were no multis, cousins or whatnot operating within the Black Flag tag. There may have been some inside the tag 4-5 rounds ago, but the HC team (ChronoX) quickly rectified that problem, and if certain members did have multi afterwards, they weren't operating inside the tag. So unless you're calling ChronoX a cheater (he ran Internal Affairs), then I suggest you stop trying to be funny and concentrate on your own round.

I only hope that since my departure, all this toxic disgusting behaviour will stop because it's what makes people leave.

BloodyButcher 22 Jan 2016 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypton (Post 3248367)
Well CT and Ult are napped making the round done already. Probs be a ult, ct, bows 1,2,3. I never thought I'd wish for the return of Clouds and his planets to make the round interesting.:D

Afaik i think the Ult/CT nap was to run out pt300, and if p3ng were warring ct at the time im sure that explains why it would be extended if my initial intel is correct

Munkee 23 Jan 2016 16:52

Right now ult have got it by the balls.

Highest average roids and no incs landing: http://kia.cthq.net/graph-ally-4.php...res&large=true

BloodyButcher 8 Feb 2016 14:29

So whats going on in the univers? As a outside viewer of it all it all seems pretty boring and meaningless.
FL/P3ng/CT/ND is fighting Ult & support tags?
HR/BowS are not playing with the rest of the univers at the moment from the looks of it?

It looks to be getting too late for any last minute drama, either Ult or p3ngs looks to be winning

eksero 8 Feb 2016 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
So whats going on in the univers? As a outside viewer of it all it all seems pretty boring and meaningless.
FL/P3ng/CT/ND is fighting Ult & support tags?
HR/BowS are not playing with the rest of the univers at the moment from the looks of it?

It looks to be getting too late for any last minute drama, either Ult or p3ngs looks to be winning

Outside viewer? Aren't you with nd?

BloodyButcher 8 Feb 2016 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3248660)
Outside viewer? Aren't you with nd?

Yeah, like all other NDs im clueless whats going on. Its like living in north korea. I havnt even figured out how to locate the coords for the attacks yet :o

Veedeejem! 8 Feb 2016 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3248661)
I havnt even figured out how to locate the coords for the attacks yet :o

You need to wait 10-20 minutes after claiming before they appear.

booji 8 Feb 2016 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3248659)

While it does look like this assuming fl and p3n stick together I think fl have almost as much chance as p3n. Yes they are a long way behind but sooner or later ult will be down by enough roids that it either accepts defeat (rather unlikely!) or fights back.

If Ult fights back and goes on the offensive then P3n being 2nd with a margin rather than fl is the obvious choice. P3n will then lose roids as it is dire at defending but chances are it will mostly be to others rather than ult. Fl continues attacking ult and taking more roids as a result of ult fleets being occupied with offence as well as defence. Unless p3n caves quickly and Ult regains momentum then fl will suddenly be in a much better position.

Of course if Ult for some reason goes against expectations and fl takes more hits than p3n then yeh its either p3n or ult.

Mzyxptlk 8 Feb 2016 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem! (Post 3248662)
You need to wait 10-20 minutes after claiming before they appear.

Top secret!

BloodyButcher 8 Feb 2016 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by booji (Post 3248663)
While it does look like this assuming fl and p3n stick together I think fl have almost as much chance as p3n. Yes they are a long way behind but sooner or later ult will be down by enough roids that it either accepts defeat (rather unlikely!) or fights back.

If Ult fights back and goes on the offensive then P3n being 2nd with a margin rather than fl is the obvious choice. P3n will then lose roids as it is dire at defending but chances are it will mostly be to others rather than ult. Fl continues attacking ult and taking more roids as a result of ult fleets being occupied with offence as well as defence. Unless p3n caves quickly and Ult regains momentum then fl will suddenly be in a much better position.

Of course if Ult for some reason goes against expectations and fl takes more hits than p3n then yeh its either p3n or ult.

If the anti Ult block is gonna stick together, who is gonna attack p3ng? BowS somehow managed to NAP both Ult and p3ng by the looks of it.
If i know the anti Ult blockers well enough they wont turn on each other, and FL will not do anything before they actualy see a chance of winning, and atm they are too far behind.

BloodyButcher 8 Feb 2016 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3248665)
Top secret!

Yes this is one of NDs biggest strengths.
Hiding the coords is very important, especialy when most of us PL with +7 ticks each day :rolleyes:

Nitros 8 Feb 2016 21:46

Its abit silly to slag off your own alliance

BloodyButcher 8 Feb 2016 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitros (Post 3248669)
Its abit silly to slag off your own alliance

Im also meanwhile slagging off myself, and no its no harm in it.

BloodyButcher 11 Feb 2016 08:57

Is anything interesting happening in the univers in the near future?
Ultores is drying up, it must be getting harder to convince allies to continue hitting them.
P3nguins looking more and more tempting, and faceless/ultores need to do something to stay in the race.
Norse must be sitting nervously on all those roids and accnowledfe that the other allies are looking at them as XP farms ready to be eaten

Tiamat101 12 Feb 2016 00:09

I don't think BB understands. Its PT820 there still another 350 ticks left in the round and ult still have enough score to stay competitive. They may lose #1 for 100 ticks or so but they shouldn't want it. In fact its in their best interest to let P3n or Faceless take the lead for a while so they are less targeted. Ult has the value from the early roids which makes it easy for them to roid back. I still expect 1st ult 2nd p3n 3rd Faceless.

BloodyButcher 12 Feb 2016 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamat101 (Post 3248680)
I don't think BB understands. Its PT820 there still another 350 ticks left in the round and ult still have enough score to stay competitive. They may lose #1 for 100 ticks or so but they shouldn't want it. In fact its in their best interest to let P3n or Faceless take the lead for a while so they are less targeted. Ult has the value from the early roids which makes it easy for them to roid back. I still expect 1st ult 2nd p3n 3rd Faceless.

What am i missunderstanding?
Aint im implying Ult shouldnt get much incs when they got no roids left

ReaperSix 12 Feb 2016 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3248681)
What am i missunderstanding?
Aint im implying Ult shouldnt get much incs when they got no roids left

Hitting ULT isn't about how many roids you get, but then again we know tactics are too complex for you BB

DrunkenViking 12 Feb 2016 22:16

Hitting ult is an obligation for every unambitious alliance, ult is satan after all!

Munkee 12 Feb 2016 23:52

It is fun watching you crash value hard though!

booji 13 Feb 2016 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenViking (Post 3248685)
Hitting ult is an obligation for every unambitious alliance, ult is satan after all!

This seems a strange statement when you are always first when the hits start (and in this case still are despite four alliances hitting you for ages). I don't understand. How is this unambitious? Surely there are multiple motives for hitting ult when they are first, and the ambition to be first yourselves has to be one of them? (the others would be things like fear, revenge, simple balance of power, a bandwagoning mentality, seeing it as a way to ensure everyone else is busy so not hitting you at all etc.)