Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   R72 discussion thread (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201330)

BloodyButcher 16 May 2017 17:47

R72 discussion thread

The pre summer round, usualy not anyones favourite.
Apprime/BF/KittenZ going FTW, while Ultores is taking a relaxed round?
Faceless/Norsemen taking a break?

Adapt 16 May 2017 19:00

Re: R72 - Flame/Whine/Brag thread

Black-Flag is not playing to win, KittenZ have confirmed they will play ftw but they dont think they can beat ultores.

Ave 16 May 2017 21:48

Who doesn't think so?

Kaiba 17 May 2017 04:47

Re: R72 discussion thread

Everyone not in Kittenz?

CBA 17 May 2017 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3256605)
Black-Flag is not playing to win, KittenZ have confirmed they will play ftw but they dont think they can beat ultores.

Hold on a sec -

Black fag are forming as a spin off from fagng and they are playing to lose.....

This game is becoming pathetic

Will anyone try and win?

Demort 17 May 2017 08:11

Maybe we try maybe we don't but I believe if we try very hard we could beat ult but the likely hood of beating ult is unlikely heard app is also playing ftw so doubt we could beat them either but with alot of hope and enthusiasm anything can be possible

Adapt 17 May 2017 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3256607)
Who doesn't think so?

Demort

Ultramar 17 May 2017 12:45

So were all signing up to lose to Ult again, even though they aren't trying either?

Should be another fun round....

eksero 17 May 2017 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramar
So were all signing up to lose to Ult again, even though they aren't trying either?

Hey man, people only play for fun these days, if they think losing is fun then leave them be :(

Clouds 17 May 2017 15:04

No one is really playing to win from the off set (bar Ultores ofc). It's the circumstances during the round that determines whether one competes.

Demort 17 May 2017 15:20

I fully agree with clouds

Adapt 17 May 2017 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3256609)
Hold on a sec -

Black fag are forming as a spin off from fagng and they are playing to lose.....

Black-Flag is returning not forming, and its nothing to do with fang, and we are not playing to lose we could have our own goals we want to achieve that dont include winning the round?

CBA 17 May 2017 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3256619)
Black-Flag is returning not forming, and its nothing to do with fang, and we are not playing to lose we could have our own goals we want to achieve that dont include winning the round?

Another Joke ally then

Adapt 17 May 2017 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3256622)
Another Joke ally then

No, an alliance like Faceless would be considered a joke alliance.

Clouds 17 May 2017 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3256622)
Another Joke ally then

I'm not sure why you think Black Flag is a joke alliance. We may not be as good as some others, but we always play out our rounds with full activity.

Munkee 17 May 2017 20:03

Other than the round nelito crashed half your value away in that fleetcatch and the rest of you started to bail out like rats going under water.

Clouds 17 May 2017 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkee (Post 3256625)
Other than the round nelito crashed half your value away in that fleetcatch and the rest of you started to bail out like rats going under water.

If you're referring to the last round we played, I went mia at tick 200 and Nelito was the last man standing :salute:.

Ave 17 May 2017 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demort (Post 3256611)
Maybe we try maybe we don't but I believe if we try very hard we could beat ult but the likely hood of beating ult is unlikely heard app is also playing ftw so doubt we could beat them either but with alot of hope and enthusiasm anything can be possible

Haha, Apprime is getting closed on rounds they try hard, or is Ace still asleep?

Turjake 17 May 2017 21:12

If ftw is nearby, uncontested, I will grap it by the ... nose.

Adapt 17 May 2017 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turjake (Post 3256631)
If ftw is nearby, uncontested, I will grap it by the ... nose.

just the same as every alliance in the top 5 :)

Ave 18 May 2017 23:27

I think I will just focus on enjoying the company of my own players, as they are cool and fun non emoing persons that don't cheat. They are mostly mature by their nature and most start to be mature for real aswell :P I am really happy about getting so many old friends going again, not really care what level their effort will be.

Most of them are raised to carry their own game and not be carried by others, more the opposite. I am happy that many of them are also far more better players than I could ever be, if they chose to play serious. They are self taught, specially on the fight spirit and team playing parts and still happy to represent us, due those values of going community and fun first. Respecting the game and opposing players, when its well earned. The ranks follow a good game if they are to come.

The serious times of gaming are over for all/most of us with new priorities including work and families, but we are always up for a fight as much as we have to offer. I have a history of putting the game politics above own alliance benefits or interests, just to keep the fun in the rounds, but I have learned that u gain zero respect or appreciation for doing so, along these epenis growing scorequeens that only stare at the ending ranks, mostly gained by bad politics or "unfair" gameplay. Own members need sometimes a little respect too in terms of rankings for being who they are.

Hence my slight appreciation to Ult for managing it against the odds last round. My slight appreciation for the opposing block aswell for putting up a decent fight and creating some fun. Regardless it required strong numbers to do so. However based on some posts by your (Ult) members, there are a few that are more carried than being as shiny themselves. I rather choose the odds against to get some challenge myself, stopped noob farming long ago to gain ranks, hence I always kept XP as best feature of PA, as it creates healthy challenge. It could need some fixing, but its still by far the best feature in this game along with user friendliness! Sadly not all want to earn their respect. Rather try to achieve their goals with ease.

I have ran in to bad politics, huge blocks, massive cheating, disrespectful behavior and less creative thinking as in competing copies of PA. Hence I haven't really bothered with this game untill now in lack of decent choises. The playerbase has been so rotten, seriously by now, you should go in to yourselves and try create some fun! Seeing how it is currently. Script usage etc. seems commonly approved in this game. I sadly don't think it ends just there either. Maybe there are more grown respect towards eachothers during these 72 rounds played and people have less to prove about their abilities. So I actually expect a lot more healthier and fun community than back in the days.

Some keep the game dead due lowered numbers, but numbers don't determine fun, chess takes only 2 players, to loan a friend of mine.

I admit that my own attitude is rather rotten towards common fellows in here, due past reasons explained above. My apologies for that. But I am just ranting in the end. I don't take things too serious.

To keep on with the appreciation part, good job Venox and Ager3s for impressive dcing last round and atleast p3ng had some nice attacks going on. Also even I keep on dissing Cardi for his obvious past cheating and probably still doing so. I always appreciated his fight spirit to create some battles in game. I fancy also the faceless for fighting on in the game and CBA for making it all happen. I guess there is that soul or souls in all alliances.

I hope for action and political rich game, so me and my companions didn't waste time getting a team up again, apart from the social fun aspect, that they bring on daily basis.

Good luck to all alliances!

Clouds 19 May 2017 00:15

Did anyone actually read that?

BloodyButcher 19 May 2017 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3256656)

Lol, i stopped reading after the 4th line.
Apparently KittenZ is trying their best to be well liked, while the rest of us goes on with our "middle-finger-up" attitude, atleast we keeping it real :salute:

Kalie 19 May 2017 13:01

FAnG playing ftw!

Hunterrrr 19 May 2017 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalie (Post 3256661)
FAnG playing ftw!

FTN (For the nap) you mean as usually!

We are also!

Forest 20 May 2017 07:07

App to win.

Nothing else matters. I have no time for the rest of the shite that can't be bothered to compete, or claim they are not playing ftw.

Just another reason why I will be playing solo, probably as Xan, and most certainly incredibly lazily.

lokken 20 May 2017 15:57

Offtopic content removed. Stay on topic. Cut the abuse.

macen 20 May 2017 17:41

Good luck to all!!

sevenseas 20 May 2017 22:24

You dont mean that macen =)

macen 20 May 2017 23:00

All but you ofc sevenseas. And maybe ReaperSix. lol

Ijrn Bru 21 May 2017 20:36

ITT: People already taking things too seriously and getting offended.

Would LOVE if HCs this game kept things in perspective and have a positive & enjoyable round, with less super-alliances and more all out warfare :)

raysyv85 22 May 2017 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3256656)

hehe. just my thoughts aswell

Rio 22 May 2017 21:04

Ct ftw!

Demort 23 May 2017 06:42

I read all of avengers post it was very informative

Gabba 23 May 2017 14:30

Would be nice if others could stand up vs ult

CBA 23 May 2017 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabba (Post 3256943)

Or others could stand up v app?

Same thing right

eksero 23 May 2017 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabba

Lead the way then pal, can't expect others to do your bidding in pa :rolleyes:

t3k 23 May 2017 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramar (Post 3256615)

And another one's gone, and another one's gone...

M0RPH3US 23 May 2017 20:25

can we discuss incoming stats already please ?

Legion85 24 May 2017 00:03

Goodluck & have fun in R72.....

Ok thats 1 out of 5 posts (15 roids) XDDD

greetings
Legion

bitesize 24 May 2017 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3256605)

Just alliance them up then!
Simple.

KHPMSBCX

reconverse 24 May 2017 09:36

Goodluck, have fun, fly save

StarlockUV 25 May 2017 06:54

Good luck all

Jumper 25 May 2017 11:13

^^ so good

Barrack_Obama 25 May 2017 16:20

Let the games begin!!!!

Mzyxptlk 25 May 2017 16:30

Go back to Hawaii, Obama!

Exor 25 May 2017 18:15

Ftw

Henkka 25 May 2017 18:50

crashes here we come

Mano_ 25 May 2017 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henkka (Post 3257147)
crashes here we come

happy hanakuakakuak to u all

Mano_ 25 May 2017 20:22

gl hf