Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Departing PA Messages (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Taking a break (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198344)

Jinstarro 11 Dec 2009 00:16

Taking a break

I will keep this short. I started Planetarion some time during the first rounds, but didn't really play properly until r12. The round after that I had a good time in NoS and in the Insomnia galaxy with Bee, Jonas, Muzzy and Jerven.

The first rounds after r12 I played with Insomnia. It was great fun playing there and for what we lacked in good ranks, we made up for with golden drunk moments on IRC.

After that I played for several different alliances. Started to play with the Denial bg and had some good rounds there. Enjoyed my time there.

After that I played for a few different alliances until I reached p3nguins. Enjoyed the both rounds there even though the last one had some intern problems. Ended with a #11 the last round where I obviously used too much time on PA..

Now I'm at Euphoria where I enjoy myself, and would definitely stay here if I wasn't quitting. I know I've said this for many rounds, but I have to focus on my studies. The last three years of the degree coming up, and cant waste more time on this game..

I will stay idle on IRC though, but don't ask me to play planetarion again, I don't want to get tempted back into the game !

Thanks for the rounds of fun and frustration, and enjoy the rest of the round.

... Jinstarro ...

Mystic 11 Dec 2009 00:18

Re: Taking a break

See you next round mate!!! Take a well deserved christmas break and come back k :P

Jinstarro 11 Dec 2009 00:20

hehe, we'll see about that Mystic !

Wouter 11 Dec 2009 00:22

see you next round idd! no quitting for jinstarro o/

foreignrifles 11 Dec 2009 00:28

Jinstarro ****ing owns, mates. Cool guy, great taste in music, kickass PA player - he reminds me of myself...

I wish you the best of luck with your studies, and hope to still see you on IRC

Here's a bouncing thing: :bunny:

which I present to you as a leaving present, from the bottom of my heart.

Dworschi 11 Dec 2009 00:35

i'm drunk ... tho its still sad to see you go ...
i knew you at least and i played along with you in some allies ...
was a nice time jinstarro fag :D

PDTemplar 13 Dec 2009 22:34

Have fun in with your study m8, as far as that is possible ;-)

But my guess is you will miss us all to much and make a comeback after one round allready :p

neroon 13 Dec 2009 23:34

oi mate..

wish u the very best in yer studies mate and whatever u do, do not even dare to quit from IRC rooms :P :D !!!

ive had a very good time playing with u and hope to do that again, even if it takes 3 more years before u get back to pa :P

cheers mate

Mek 14 Dec 2009 01:14

I'm going to miss you =(

was fun playing the insomnia times with you and you know that i'm always here for a chat any time :)

good luck with your degree :)

Sebos 14 Dec 2009 13:50

Yo Jin It has been awesome to be in the same alliances as u over some of the rounds tis sad to see you go :( but you will be back also i'm sure i will see you online :D

much love!!

Nadar 14 Dec 2009 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreignrifles (Post 3185248)
Jinstarro ****ing owns, mates.

He doesn't. Every time we meet, I have to repeat what I say at least forty five times because he doesn't understand my dialect :p

Alki 14 Dec 2009 21:04

So I die on you and you quit, lame.

Jinstarro 14 Dec 2009 23:38

Hehe, not my fault you have a funny dialect, Nadar! Go study bokmål so people can understand ya!

Veedeejem! 15 Dec 2009 19:56

Enjoy real life Jinstarro and don't let people drag you back into the game!

Once you start thinking in hours again instead of ticks you're well on your way to recovery from pa :)

Good luck with the degree!

DrunkenViking 15 Dec 2009 21:01

Cya next round jin!!

Nadar 16 Dec 2009 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem! (Post 3185502)
Once you start thinking in hours again instead of ticks you're well on your way to recovery from pa :)

There's no such thing as recovering from PA. I'm still suffering from the trauma and it has been years :(

Nadar 16 Dec 2009 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinstarro (Post 3185465)
Hehe, not my fault you have a funny dialect, Nadar! Go study bokmål so people can understand ya!

Why would I want to speak Danish?

Apart from the fact that I'm half Danish of course :D

Krypton 22 Dec 2009 15:34

Missed my attack partner in p3 last round ;)

Take care of yourself bud. Hope to see you soon :D

Krypton