Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   So what exactly is the plans to Evolve PA? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201540)

Assassin 21 Jan 2018 11:41

So what exactly is the plans to Evolve PA?

Good Morning

As I sit here on a lovely rainy sunday I found myself discussing stuff on TG earlier about what improvements could be made to PA and I found myself going into a little bit of a rant. Here are my thoughts on PA:

Assassin: Yes. Evolve the stupid game. I.e. Advertise it. Build in graphics. Make a phone app version of it to get with the times.
Assassin: And when I was in PA Team it had multiple servers. What ever happens to the speedgame rounds where people could play that alongside the main game?
Assassin: They even used to post announcement posts at the begging of the rounds telling you who the PA Team are.. what their job roles are. Who is on the support/MH teams. Now nothing! It's not exactly giving many people incentive to keep paying for a product where the people running it don't even bother to show up or the fact the games not actually evolved in over 10 years
Assassin: No advertisement on social media. No advertisement at all. Stuff like the netgamers gallery site which was more for fun closed down. Its like running a theme park for 10 years.. upping prices to get in but not adding any new rides or even bothering to publish any advertisement.

So that was my mini rant. I heard a rumour Munkee even offered to code his own mobile app version of PA and was denied why? What's the justification of people offering free time to try and improve this game? I'm sorry but with a world now which pretty much revolves around social media this game could be handled so much better to get more players. Obviously I know this has been spoke about and suggested so many times... but seriously somthing needs to be done.

The official page about Planetarion on Facebook when was the last post advertising a round? Who are the actual PA Team? What are they doing? Who's on the support/MH team? What ever happens to the speedround games on another server which became very popular and created speedgame alliances? Where does All the money go from credits? Surely in this day and age the server running this game doesn't cost that much?

Adapt 21 Jan 2018 12:15

Re: So what exactly is the plans to Evolve PA?

all of the money genatated from the game (credits) is given to Cin [Away] as this is his "job".

Paisley 21 Jan 2018 13:50

I think the only way is to have a coup and take over pa

BloodyButcher 21 Jan 2018 15:56

Dont think anyone would trust Munkee enough to give him access to their mobilephones after the password hacking incident, and i doubt PA crew would trust him enough to be in charge of a PA phone app.

And maybe they are allready developing a phone app? Who knows.

Hiall 21 Jan 2018 18:39

Requested over the summer regarding a mobile App. Seems it's too much work to have a mobile app (even though offered) due to the nature of PA and how old the overall code base is.

In short other than the backend engine we'd need to recode the entire game, not end of world if we did this as a community effort.

Kaiba 22 Jan 2018 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3261273)
all of the money genatated from the game (credits) is given to Cin [Away] as this is his "job".

I remember being told roughly by lunar lamp that pa geberated enough cash to run the servers, pay cin a nominal fee to fix bugs and have a few pennies left over for lunars pocket. Which seems fair.

Devlin 25 Jan 2018 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261275)
Dont think anyone would trust Munkee enough to give him access to their mobilephones after the password hacking incident

What incident? What did I miss while I was gone?

Adapt 25 Jan 2018 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devlin (Post 3261287)
What incident? What did I miss while I was gone?

I must of missed it if it was in the last 30 rounds could have been before then tho iv never heard a thing about it

Adapt 7 Feb 2018 14:19

Can we get an update on what Munkee did (Dramaalert)

Shhhhhhh 11 Feb 2018 15:49

Some said he used the password that ex p3n members used on their external website to login to their account in later rounds.
To be clear I think I heard this from butcher so there's a decent chance it might not be totally true. Or in other words complete bs.

GuPPie 23 Feb 2018 23:33

In short - it was my password. that was used to login ULT webbie the round after. When We checked the IP that logged in and we found a Server with references to Munkee. He said someone framed him.

Thats the story.

BloodyButcher 24 Feb 2018 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuPPie (Post 3261452)
In short - it was my password. that was used to login ULT webbie the round after. When We checked the IP that logged in and we found a Server with references to Munkee. He said someone framed him.

Thats the story.

Multiple people(ex p3ng members) got their password hacked. BowS, and BF sites was also attempted broken into.

Patrikc 25 Feb 2018 04:45

It's not a hack if someone just uses old members' stored passwords and tries them on their new respective alliances' websites.

It is plain stupidity from said members to be using the same password more than once, and a less than honorable person taking advantage of their laziness.