Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Interesting change in politics (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198299)

CBA 9 Nov 2009 16:22

Interesting change in politics

so it seems ND/CT + VsN are all blocking against subh/app, I really wonder what the other alliances will do, for example DLR, Ascendancy?

any comments??

I also hear the block is hitting subh tonight full force, can this be confirmed?

tobbe 9 Nov 2009 16:42

Re: Interesting change in politics

Spot on there young one!

Ali 9 Nov 2009 16:57

I thought the block was vs ODDR

Patrikc 9 Nov 2009 16:58

CBA makes me think of those gossip magazines, they spread 100 rumours hoping at least 10% of it is true.
And hopefully spreading some obscene ones giving them publicity!

Alki 9 Nov 2009 17:04

Not denying it though Ali!

Ali 9 Nov 2009 17:05

Any alliance sex scandals you know of Patrikc?

SteInMetz 9 Nov 2009 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobbe (Post 3183998)
Spot on there young one!

DrunkenViking 9 Nov 2009 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali (Post 3184002)
Any alliance sex scandals you know of Patrikc?

Latest news: Ali is involved in beastiality!!! :up:

[DDK]gm 10 Nov 2009 02:17

CT is not a member of any block, we will leave politics untill an alliance pisses us off then we will block against them :P

CBA keep spreading bs rumors about us and I will drop your pnap!

burgess 10 Nov 2009 02:33

This thread is not a serious discussion between/about the various alliances in Planetarion. I petition it be removed, as we all know ND/CT would be fine alone, but they had to throw VSN into it and that, in itself, is laughable.

</thread>

Zotnam 10 Nov 2009 06:09

Round has been a joke so far, every alliance is avoiding hitting big gals eventhough they have been top on ratio all the time. Seems like this is caused by everyone being affraid to piss off eachother and start a war, so asc and apprime fortress gals are left alone and the rest of the top have good fence. It's doubtfull this will change in the next week so expect a hard time if you are in a medium gal no matter how skinny it is.

Apprime are 25% ahead of subh on average roids, and even futher ahead of everyone else. With just a few planets out of tag they could easily be in 3rd right now. It's not a question of apprime going for the alliance win, it's a question of if anyone else actually wants to battle for it. Because otherwise apprime will slowly roll up the rankings untill they are top, even with a smaller tag.

Tri 10 Nov 2009 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3184024)
Round has been a joke so far, every alliance is avoiding hitting big gals eventhough they have been top on ratio all the time. Seems like this is caused by everyone being affraid to piss off eachother and start a war, so asc and apprime fortress gals are left alone and the rest of the top have good fence. It's doubtfull this will change in the next week so expect a hard time if you are in a medium gal no matter how skinny it is.

Apprime are 25% ahead of subh on average roids, and even futher ahead of everyone else. With just a few planets out of tag they could easily be in 3rd right now. It's not a question of apprime going for the alliance win, it's a question of if anyone else actually wants to battle for it. Because otherwise apprime will slowly roll up the rankings untill they are top, even with a smaller tag.

Just for your information, Subh is currently hitting topgal for the 3rd time in 6-7 days. Yes, I know its still galraiding, I am just prooving what you said is wrong.

Pug 10 Nov 2009 08:55

5:4 and 11:5 might disagree also...I'm sure another will fall down some ranks soon too...

burgess 10 Nov 2009 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tri (Post 3184027)
Just for your information [...] I am just prooving what you said is wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3184024)
Apprime are 25% ahead of subh on average roids, and even futher ahead of everyone else.

subh avg roids PT 251 / apprime avg roids PT 251:

[$:/] echo "scale=3;1-(581/706)" | bc

Machado 10 Nov 2009 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3183997)
so it seems ND/CT + VsN are all blocking against subh/app, I really wonder what the other alliances will do, for example DLR, Ascendancy?

any comments??

I also hear the block is hitting subh tonight full force, can this be confirmed?

I hear that CBA hears weird little voices in his head that make no sense :D :banana:

Zotnam 10 Nov 2009 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tri (Post 3184027)
Just for your information, Subh is currently hitting topgal for the 3rd time in 6-7 days. Yes, I know its still galraiding, I am just prooving what you said is wrong.

Not sure what you call "top gal", #1 score gal matters very little at this point.

Some mod will edit the co-ords, but 5:7, 7:3, 7:6, 1:4, 3:2 7:9 3:1 1:2 have not been hit for quite a while. 5:1 hadn't either before tonight. You can pm me if they are edit'ed out when you read this.

Zotnam 10 Nov 2009 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgess (Post 3184030)
subh avg roids PT 251 / apprime avg roids PT 251:

[$:/] echo "scale=3;1-(581/706)" | bc

they were 125 roids infront, 125/582 = 0.215 but whatever really, is that the most relevant thing in the post?

Paisley 10 Nov 2009 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3184033)
Not sure what you call "top gal", #1 score gal matters very little at this point.

Some mod will edit the co-ords, .

No co-rds you bell end :(

edited the co-ords aswell from zotnam's quote

Wishmaster 10 Nov 2009 15:29

Quote:

Some mod will edit the co-ords, but 5:7, 7:3, 7:6, 1:4, 3:2 7:9 3:1 1:2 have not been hit for quite a while. 5:1 hadn't either before tonight. You can pm me if they are edit'ed out when you read this.

I dont know what ur talking about man! 1:2 had massive ODDR incs the other day!

JonnyBGood 10 Nov 2009 15:36

Quote:

In fairness co-ords like this are hardly that relevant. Anyone can look at the t10 size gals and see if their total lost roids is basically nothing.

Knight Theamion 10 Nov 2009 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3184037)
In fairness co-ords like this are hardly that relevant. Anyone can look at the t10 size gals and see if their total lost roids is basically nothing.

Come to think of it, I'd rather see how much ingal def xp planets have had.
'Total ingal def XP' would be a funny thing to see on sandmans

isildurx 10 Nov 2009 16:27

Quote:

FYI 1:4 has been hit 3 times this already this round man :(

JonnyBGood 10 Nov 2009 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Theamion (Post 3184038)
Come to think of it, I'd rather see how much ingal def xp planets have had.
'Total ingal def XP' would be a funny thing to see on sandmans

Getting shitty incs is pretty irrelevant. Not to mention the fact it'd be impossible to track due to the fact gaining 15 xp one tick doesn't necessarily mean you deffed ingal. Unless you get incs to the point where you have to ground fleets you didn't really get incs (maybe some of those gals did though, I didn't really look at it).

burgess 10 Nov 2009 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3184034)
they were 125 roids infront, 125/582 = 0.215 but whatever really, is that the most relevant thing in the post?

Point taken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3184034)
is that the most relevant thing in the post?

No:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenViking (Post 3184013)
Latest news: Ali is involved in beastiality!!! :up:

Gio2k 11 Nov 2009 15:14

I heard Apprime was beastially raped. Was it Ali?

JonnyBGood 11 Nov 2009 15:31

I think we're all entertained by the fact subh needed to outnumber apprime 6 to 1 before they managed to summon the collective testicular fortitude to actually attack them.

SteInMetz 11 Nov 2009 15:34

To be honest, i think it was more of a mutual idea than Subh's masterplan.

JonnyBGood 11 Nov 2009 15:46

Don't worry I have enough contempt to go around!

Cain 11 Nov 2009 16:11

Just shows why all those alliances teaming up never win a round. Alone you can't get anything done but when teaming with 5 alliances suddenly you've grown the balls to hit an ally with 46 planets. Maybe you should try this tactic when you date and you'll might find something ;D

DeeJay 11 Nov 2009 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3184051)
I think we're all entertained by the fact subh needed to outnumber apprime 6 to 1 before they managed to summon the collective testicular fortitude to actually attack them.

And when apprime is no longer considered a threat dont you think this outnumber 6 to 1 strategy will turn up against Subh?

JonnyBGood 11 Nov 2009 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeJay (Post 3184056)
And when apprime is no longer considered a threat dont you think this outnumber 6 to 1 strategy will turn up against Subh?

No. Even if it did it'd be pathetic though. What's your point?

gzambo 11 Nov 2009 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeJay (Post 3184056)

When you take into account that roiding app down to 150-200 roids per planet and also removing value across the alliance is whats required to remove the threat of app from the race to #1 ally , so how many of these 6 alliances do you think are willing to keep roiding app until that point , the answers none because the rank whores in those ally's are not willing to attack a 200 roid target

DrunkenViking 11 Nov 2009 18:40

I'll join the bandwagon and bitch about asc outnumbering my value by 12 to 1 before they managed to summon the collective testicular fortitude to actually attack me :( Can't we just be pissed at asc as usual?

isildurx 11 Nov 2009 19:09

Atleast it's not 2 alliances combining their forces to roid one planet :salute:

Light 11 Nov 2009 19:49

I just hope the community turns on Subh for playing so crap. Its round 34 and still the top alliances are scared to fight an even or semi-even fight.

I simply dont understand why they decided to play 6v1, I thought with Asc being at relatively low strength.. that the top alliances would actually start to play again.. instead of one block to rule them all politics.

Edit: Just checked alliance rankings and ND/CT are 2nd and 3rd. So congrates on the round win Subh.. not as if ND or CT are going to do anything.. i havent heard what they're doing this round but im pretty sure its another "rebuilding" round for them.

DrunkenViking 11 Nov 2009 19:50

doubt i'd have done any worse if it was :p

Gate 11 Nov 2009 20:03

Out of interest, what race(s) did asc go this round?

It looks like App went etd. Asc would be xan/zik?

tetrac 11 Nov 2009 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 3184073)
I just hope the community turns on Subh for playing so crap. Its round 34 and still the top alliances are scared to fight an even or semi-even fight.

I simply dont understand why they decided to play 6v1, I thought with Asc being at relatively low strength.. that the top alliances would actually start to play again.. instead of one block to rule them all politics.

Edit: Just checked alliance rankings and ND/CT are 2nd and 3rd. So congrates on the round win Subh.. not as if ND or CT are going to do anything.. i havent heard what they're doing this round but im pretty sure its another "rebuilding" round for them.

Why are you singling out Subh?

They were just 1 of the alliances to hit App, didn't your own alliance hit them too?

If you think that the round is even close to over before tick 300 your completely retarded.

Paisley 11 Nov 2009 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 3184073)

and this is coming from the same person who was an ally member of r31 xVx
talk about the pope calling the priest a tim

Light 11 Nov 2009 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by tetrac (Post 3184076)
Why are you singling out Subh?

They were just 1 of the alliances to hit App, didn't your own alliance hit them too?

If you think that the round is even close to over before tick 300 your completely retarded.

Ive been away for 4days, so im singling out Subh as they're now #1 by abit and required 5 other alliances to hit Apprime.

My own alliance hit them as well but i doubt it was Visions idea or priority to hit them. So i blame Subh as they did the same old blocking tactic instead of just hitting them by themselves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3184077)
and this is coming from the same person who was an ally member of r31 xVx
talk about the pope calling the priest a tim

It was either join xVx or join a shit BG, i stand by my choice :)

Tri 11 Nov 2009 20:18

I fully understand Appr being a bit pissed about the numbers they faced last night. Up to a certain point, it turns into a numbers game, and regardless of how skilled Appr is, it isnt even a fight. Though the occational easy roid is fun, that was pretty messed up.

Also, talking about the community would turn on Subh? It was, basically, the community attacking Appr. Subh is being singled out as the cowardice one because they happen to be #1 at present?

Tiamat101 11 Nov 2009 20:19

If you guys seriously thought that apprime was a threat for #1 then you were making mistakes anyway. A 60 man Ally would have out grown them just by numbers. Its not that hard of a concept to understand. But since you "blocked" the universe its gona be another Stupid round.

Just man up and start playing with some balls.

Light 11 Nov 2009 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tri (Post 3184079)
Also, talking about the community would turn on Subh? It was, basically, the community attacking Appr. Subh is being singled out as the cowardice one because they happen to be #1 at present?

Who organised it though? :)

ND and CT are sh*t so we all know they didnt organised anything, and rank 4 or below alliances? why would they bother organising it?

Patrikc 11 Nov 2009 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 3184081)
and rank 4 or below alliances? why would they bother organising it?

Hmm yea why would DLR/Euph be interested in +7% roids? No idea how last night's attack benefited them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamat101 (Post 3184080)
Some stuff that made no sense

That was a good laugh, thanks!

Gio2k 11 Nov 2009 20:43

Pffft, it was one Apprime gal that got incs from subh. Walk it off :P
But honestly, i didn't know everybody and their dog would hit Apprime. You guys must have had incs on every single planet. What happened? Cardi was not online?

DrunkenViking 11 Nov 2009 20:47

imo we're just looking at the same as always, someone decided to level the fields. There's no secret that Apprime has outroided and outgrown all so far this round and have built seriously strong galaxies that everyone knew would be hit at some point. They were hit this morning with great force. Was it excessive? maybe. Was it inevitable? definitely! If i were apprime i would be glad that this hit took place now rather than 3 weeks from now, but i know many would disagree.

Strongholds will always be a target that will be hit with great force, at this point Apprime had the best strongholds. Doesnt matter is they were contenders for #1 or not. None of the contenders for #1 ally wants another ally than themself to hold the top gals and the top planets. Its a matter of prestige.

The curse of being better than the others in this game is that you will be gang****ed. Nothing new, nothing extraordinary. It's just the way the second and third best allies can better their own chances. Compliments to Apprime for being regarded the same threat as vts, fury, asc, exi and 1up has been in the past.

Mzyxptlk 11 Nov 2009 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate (Post 3184075)
Out of interest, what race(s) did asc go this round?

It looks like App went etd. Asc would be xan/zik?

Code:

Demographics for Ascendancy:
16 Cat Val(335k) Score(557k) Size(329) XP(3709)
 2 Ter Val(358k) Score(553k) Size(432) XP(3253)
13 Xan Val(551k) Score(707k) Size(602) XP(2605)
26 Zik Val(678k) Score(863k) Size(713) XP(3079)

Zik co, Cat co, Xan fi.

JonnyBGood 11 Nov 2009 20:59

It's great how utterly terrified most people seem to be of actually having to play planetarion.

DrunkenViking 11 Nov 2009 21:01

If it's me you're aiming at jbg, you should know that i'm just lazy...

JonnyBGood 11 Nov 2009 21:33

Not unless you're the sum total of everyone involved in the running of most pa alliances chimpie.