Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tomkats Party (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=193950)

pig 4 Mar 2007 20:27

Tomkats Party

Somehow I didn't manage to make it.

This has to be one of the most ****ed up nights of my life, all to try and make a party.

So I meet up with this girl. We have a few drinks and decide to go back to hers, I drop off my stuff and well one thing leads to another. Blasto texted me and I realised I had the party to make.

So I told her we were off to a party. I scrubbed up and looked good, I think.

At this point it was about 9pm I was in Ealing Broadway. I jumped on this tube with her and it took her to Oxford Circus, I explained the bar and the party and shit and she knew where it was being a hip cool cat she was. But she wanted to show me this japanese bar in Carnaby Street. It was actually a cool little bar.

Anyway we started some good drinking games and well I get quite drunk. We did what couples do in dark dingy bars and kissed. I then looked at my phone and realised I was running a tad bit late.

So I slap her on her arse and tell her we have to go to soho. So we jump in one of those taxi bike things and it takes us to soho. We get out and she wants one more drink in this other bar. I oblige.

Now my memory starts getting a bit hazy here, but I have had a 2 hour train trip home to try and work out what happened so here goes.

She saw some friends she knew in this bar. I then suggested I go to the party and see her back at hers.

I remember her saying to me my battery is dead how will I call you or something like that, maybe she had no credit. So me being the genius gave her my phone. This was about half 12. I said my goodbyes and headed off looking for this O bar where tomkats bash was being held.

The next bit is quite clear as I almost weed myself. I was walking down quite a dark street puffing on a marlboro light, when two young black men dressed in dark clothes with hoods on came up to me and asked me for the time.

I then ran off like a schoolgirl thinking they were going to rob me. Maybe they were maybe they werent I just dont know.

Where I ran off to is a mystery of sorts, as I lost my direction completly. So I jumped in a cab. Except he took me to a bar called So bar, not O bar, and at this point I was lost. I wasn't even in Soho, it was about 2am.

I then realised I could phone blasto!

But of course I couldn't as I didn't have my phone on me. I then thought of phoning the girl I was with. I then realised I couldn't as I didn't know her number. Me not thinking, I thought I had lost my phone. I had forgotten I gave it to her. If I realised I am sure I could have phoned her, she could have phoned blasto, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Resigned to defeat I realised I had to get back to Ealing Broadway somehow. I managed to make my way to Regent Street and started flagging down taxis. Asking them how much I was told £50-70 for the pleasure of such a journey. I politely told them to **** off.

I knew there was a bus that ran to ealing broadway, a night bus even. But I wasn't sure where to catch it from. I asked people they didn't know for some reason N27 made sense, I headed to the big junction of oxford circus and figured it could be there and through the corner of my eye I see an N27 heading towards me (I think it was N27) regardless it said Ealing Broadway. I jumped on and handed over a ten pound note.

The guy told me to buy a ticket from the machine.

I said I have no change.

He said find some.

So I jumped off and went walking looking for change. In the end I got a fiver and two £1 coins for a tenner. yes I was ripped off but I dont care.

About 30 minutes later the bus comes again. Hoorah, bus etc.

I finally make it back to Ealing Broadway I wasn't sure on the time as I dont wear a watch nor did I have my phone. I vaguely knew where her flat was, but wasn't too sure. Luckily I had written down her flat address on a piece of paper.

I then went to a 24hr shop bought 20 more marlboro lights, two cans of stella and asked the guy. He said it was about a 20 minute walk but his friend could drive me for a tenner. For some reason I agreed. £10 poorer I made it back to her flats, but I forgot which number it was.

I knew it wasn't the top floor, nor the basement or ground floor, but it could have been 1st, 2nd or 3rd with about 4 flats on each floor.

After a good 15 minutes of waking up her neighbours and generally being a fool I hit the jackpot and she let me in.

After all that she was so tired she fell asleep and I didn't even get a blowjob.

Was a really shit night. Never again am I meeting up with females before a party. I feel shit for missing the party, I hope it wasn't as good as I imagine it being.

One more thing, were you flirting with her blasto?

As there are about 5 messages sent to you in the outbox which seem pretty flirty but conviniently the inbox is deleted (Shes not great with technology so probably thought she had hidden them from me) What did she say to you?

JonnyBGood 4 Mar 2007 20:52

Re: Tomkats Party

Quote:

Originally Posted by pig
As there are about 5 messages sent to you in the outbox which seem pretty flirty but conviniently the inbox is deleted (Shes not great with technology so probably thought she had hidden them from me) What did she say to you?

Probably "I went up and asked this guy for the time on the street with a friend of mine but he ran off screaming like a little girl for some reason".

Yahwe 4 Mar 2007 21:16

at least you didn't do anything stupid piglet like write a whole thread about a secret party.

Tomkat 4 Mar 2007 22:07

I can't really be bothered to write about the party as it wasn't an internet meet (which was why I didn't invite people I hadn't met before). I really only managed to catch 5 mins with Yahwe/Minty/Blasto/idi/furball (fuk u henry and piglet for non-attendance - at least t+f and dante apologised via yahwe! :( ) and I'd rather MEET internet people than have a fleeting "sup" with them.

I hope you guys had a good night though - sorry I didn't hang round much. I've never hosted anything like that before and knowing 99% of the people there (with some I haven't seen for over 2 years) meant I kept being the Hi-Guy. Quite tiring and a bit annoying actually, but I still had an awesome time.

Yahwe was utterly charming and met my sister and quite a few of my friends.

I also saw Minty (complete with spaniel-style hairdo) more than you other guys. Sorry - he seemed to be mingling and wandering more. I think he met my girlfriend?

Anyway, I'll leave you with one of my highlights of the night, Dace's poem to me (he wrote me a card and posted it to yahwe, who then delivered it):

To Tom, a "fellow" dear to my heart

It takes a certain type of fellow, a certain type of chap
To esquew society's values, to think that they're all crap.
Yes it takes a certain type of fellow to come right out and say
"Friends, family and loved ones, I'm afraid that I am gay".

I'd just like to say how fantastic I think it is that you've decided to stop living the lie. Now that you've had this party to come out as a homosexual man you can start living the dream instead. Not that I condone your life choice. Personally I think homosexuality is against God AND against the Bible but I've decided to hate the sin and love the sinner. I hope all those you've invited to your coming-out party are similarly tolerant.

You (heterosexual) friend in Jesus,

Rankin

PS At least your parents can hope your sisters will provide them with grandchildren (you fag).
PPS Sorry I couldn't be there (believe me I REALLY am sorry!)

JammyJim 4 Mar 2007 23:07

Is this the same party that you have on that 'face' website where you have hair and look to be having a 'spiffing good time?'

furball 4 Mar 2007 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by JammyJim
Is this the same party that you have on that 'face' website where you have hair and look to be having a 'spiffing good time?'

I'm sorry, who are you? I have this faint memory but I could swear your name began with a R......

JammyJim 4 Mar 2007 23:19

I dont know :(

pig 4 Mar 2007 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomkat
(fuk u henry and piglet for non-attendance - at least t+f and dante apologised via yahwe! :( ) and ]

I only got my phone back this afternoon so instead of writing a 3 page text message or phoning you I thought I would do the honourable thing and write a thread for you.

Also blasto what did you do...

Yahwe 4 Mar 2007 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JammyJim

stalker :(

Blastoderm 4 Mar 2007 23:24

Once again Tom, you forgot midge5. :(

It was a decent party. Shame everybody seemed to be doing a "catching-up" with everybody else (Jersey, Exeter, etc.).

Piglet, as for the texts, to be honest I wasn't flirting at all. She seemed... sweet.

This is how it all started off:

Her:
The castasses el sheka pasuna me amis te as puta et dos bastardos es una putas

Me:
Erm... U too.

Her:
Oooh u mus be simons friend is he with u i have his phone tell him to let himself in tonight and wake me up have a good night hun look after si we had a few drinks xxx

Her (immediately straight away):
Oh sweetie i jus realised i sent u a random spanish msg wrong person! have fun xxx

Me:
This doesn't make any sense to me, what time did simon leave you?

Her:
About 2 hours ago...

Her (immediately):
No longer actually maybe 3

Me:
Ah ok. Cool. Well I'll try to pass the message.

Her:
Thanks sweetie

But out of curiosity, pics plzkthnxbye.

And I got the messages on my phone as evidence!

Tomkat 4 Mar 2007 23:28

Sorry midge5 :(

Did you all find your MINGLING MISSIONS?!

Blastoderm 4 Mar 2007 23:42

Well I found Kate Power(s?) immediately. Only spoke for 3 minutes. I did want to find out more about her but she appeared to be busy with catching up with loads of Jersey people.

Not anyone's fault. I'd have done the same.... I think.

The person who's supposed to find me didn't find me. I don't even know who the person is.

pig 4 Mar 2007 23:46

She is fit when I get on irc I will show you a few pictures!

Ye she is sweet, she sounds as though she is on crack with that weird spanglisharabic thingy message. Bless her.

Were there as many fitties at the party tom as it appeared to be?

Blastoderm 4 Mar 2007 23:57

Yes.

EDIT: Her message was just spanish. Just wasn't sure whether you were on crack or not at the time.

Rinoa 5 Mar 2007 00:54

bet there was a room at the party where people were watching downloaded episodes of Primevil.

Its all about Miss Spearitt eh?

KaneED 5 Mar 2007 01:45

i can't make sense of her spanish message.

i got puta and dos putas which means whore and two whores

All Systems Go 5 Mar 2007 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneED

So she has three whores. that's good maths.

pig 5 Mar 2007 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneED

My thoughts exactly, not sure what it means to be honest, I passed it onto a spanish mate today and asked him and he was just as puzzled, either she was replying to something else or was just well off her tits.

Deepflow 5 Mar 2007 02:36

Quote:

(fuk u henry and piglet for non-attendance - at least t+f and dante apologised via yahwe! :( )

I told you i probably wouldnt come :o

Glad you had a good time though :)

If i had come i would have hugged you and stuff because I'm so pleased you're still here, but this post will have to do :(

Minty 5 Mar 2007 10:01

Quote:

Yahwe was utterly charming and met my sister and quite a few of my friends.

I also saw Minty (complete with spaniel-style hairdo) more than you other guys. Sorry - he seemed to be mingling and wandering more. I think he met my girlfriend?

This is because I do not need a computer in front of me to mingle.

You should have supplied our clique with PDAs :rolleyes:

Good night Thomas.

Nice girlfriend and an even better Alice ;) :up:

furball 5 Mar 2007 13:00

Quote:

Yeah I did, right near the end of the night though which was a shame. The badge is at home though so I can't remember her name, the girl looking for me found me as well (at almost exactly the same time, heh).

Photographic proof.

I'd also like to thank Russ for buying me tequila, Adam for giving me somewhere to sleep (you need to hoover that rug though mate), Tom for holding the party in the first place and of course everyone else who turned up :heart:

Ultimate Newbie 5 Mar 2007 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by furball

Well, i think we've just found Furbeh's Myspace picture now ;). I bet he'll put it up with some obviously bullshit caption, like "omg this is me picking up some hot chix! lolol" etc :p

btw, Tomkat, i apologise for not being able to attend. I'm still stuck out here in one of the colonies - i'm sure you'll understand ;).

furball 5 Mar 2007 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Well, i think we've just found Furbeh's Myspace picture now ;). I bet he'll put it up with some obviously bullshit caption, like "omg this is me picking up some hot chix! lolol" etc :p

As you'll probably have noticed, I don't use Myspace even if I have a page there. Facebook's where it's at.

midge5 5 Mar 2007 15:22

Quote:

Sorry midge5 :(

I am deeply insulted. First I don't get a mission and then you totally forget about me :( Admittedly you only saw me for about 5 seconds but still!

Quote:

Adam for giving me somewhere to sleep (you need to hoover that rug though mate)
It is a shit rug. I have hoovered it loads of times and bits are still constantly coming off. All the rugs our landlord bought are like that. It's really annoying as it means we nearly always have lumps of fluff all over the house.

Blastoderm 5 Mar 2007 17:41

Quote:

Yeah I did, right near the end of the night though which was a shame. The badge is at home though so I can't remember her name, the girl looking for me found me as well (at almost exactly the same time, heh).

Photographic proof.

Wow.

You must have some social skills cos I failed miserably. :(

furball 5 Mar 2007 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Wow.

Well, you know what happened with my date pre-party :rolleyes: - although we were getting on damn well. Anyone know a good assassin?

And here's a photo I found of me and idi. We'd just been served shots of tequila by a fit shots lady who gave idi her hat for the photo. Damn tequila.

Yahwe 5 Mar 2007 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty

Oh look who thinks he's yahwe ...

JonnyBGood 5 Mar 2007 21:04

Quote:

Well, you know what happened with my date pre-party :rolleyes: - although we were getting on damn well. Anyone know a good assassin?

And here's a photo I found of me and idi. We'd just been served shots of tequila by a fit shots lady who gave idi her hat for the photo. Damn tequila.

Idi is definitely thinking of eating you in that photo fyi.

Tomkat 5 Mar 2007 21:39

Quote:

Plonkers! As my friend put it "It was like being at a busy club, except you just knew everyone there would be really friendly and cool to talk to, even if you didn't know them".

You should have just spoken to people!

:cool:

JonnyBGood 5 Mar 2007 22:05

If I went to one of tk's parties I'd probably end up committing suicide in the bathroom with my own shoelaces.

Tomkat 5 Mar 2007 22:34

why

KaneED 5 Mar 2007 22:35

Has Deffeh logged into JBG's account?

Yahwe 5 Mar 2007 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If I went to one of tk's parties I'd probably end up committing suicide in the bathroom with my own shoelaces.

the blackman would still have expected a pound for hanging your swinging corpse a paper towel :(

JonnyBGood 5 Mar 2007 22:43

Quote:

why

I dislike people who say things like that. Intensely.

Not really though, I just enjoy a good burn. Never miss a genuine opportunity as they say.

_Kila_ 5 Mar 2007 22:48

no you wouldn't because I'd kill you first.

KaneED 5 Mar 2007 23:32

Has that Shadow fellow logged into Kila's account?

_Kila_ 6 Mar 2007 00:36

Has KaneED logged into KaneED's account?

oh wait :(

Blastoderm 6 Mar 2007 00:42

Quote:

Plonkers! As my friend put it "It was like being at a busy club, except you just knew everyone there would be really friendly and cool to talk to, even if you didn't know them".

You should have just spoken to people!

:cool:

I'm still waiting for either you or Minty to tell me who was supposed to find me.

:(

Minty 6 Mar 2007 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahwe
Oh look who thinks he's yahwe ...

Steven, how egotistical of you!

I'd hate to be you :(

Minty 6 Mar 2007 15:44

Quote:

I'm still waiting for either you or Minty to tell me who was supposed to find me.

Danielle

Edit: If you want her full name you'll have to call me.

I'm not putting it on here

midge5 6 Mar 2007 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty

You should have supplied our clique with PDAs :rolleyes:

No bugger there could understand my accent :(

Though admittedly I wasn't much better with everyone elses'

Tomkat 6 Mar 2007 21:20

Quote:

Yeah, Danielle. She was there.

She's the redhead in the middle

Blastoderm 6 Mar 2007 23:35

Yeah I saw that.

Yahwe 7 Mar 2007 08:43

I met her

Tomkat 7 Mar 2007 11:14

You met everyone.

I thought I was really funny making you talk to the butch lesbian girl (she is cool, she just looks a bit like a boy). Then you got on like a house on fire and I was all "bah foiled again".

Minty 7 Mar 2007 12:32

Quote:

You met everyone.

I thought I was really funny making you talk to the butch lesbian girl (she is cool, she just looks a bit like a boy). Then you got on like a house on fire and I was all "bah foiled again".

Yeah, that was a weird expereince.

First he was standing there with us, then he sat down talking.

At first I thought it was a boy and Yahwe was subjecting some poor sod to one of his lectures.

Then you told me she was a lesbian, I went over and said hello :salute:

Was a good match though TK

Well done :up:

Yahwe 8 Mar 2007 08:47

Quote:

You met everyone.

I am the very pineapple of politeness

Tomkat 8 Mar 2007 18:21

You are the mango of mingling!

roadrunner_0 8 Mar 2007 21:43

tom you know far too many pretty girls you whore

Rinoa 8 Mar 2007 21:53

Its at times like these i wish i lived in the big smoke and not rotting away in the gutter in sheep country