Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   TGV - Round 19 (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192197)

Dorraj 3 Sep 2006 23:29

TGV - Round 19

Hello, you have most likely found yourself here in this thread because of one or both of the following two reasons:
  1. You wanted to see how awesome the TGV recruitment thread was for Round 19
  2. You're interested in joining TGV for Round 19

Both of these are valid reasons for viewing this thread, and you should read on, if you aren't here because of these, I encourage you to read on anyway!

and now.... On with the show....

The Show

Yes that's right folks, during round 18, TGV went on holidays...hoping to avoid the incessant heat of summer. Not all of the Vikings were affected by the heat and so a number of them formed a battle group, and spent the round playing as part of Omen. The summer is now over, and with temperatures falling, The Galactic Vikings are back in the long hall, ready to once more venture out into the universe to find targets to rape, pillage and plunder.With a strong HC team, and an equally strong team of commanding officers, TGV is set to go a long way in the upcoming round. But the going a long way part would not be possible without a band of loyal Vikings to join with us in the battle of Round 19. Without a group of people there is no rape, its just kinky TGV sex, and I'm pretty sure the pillaging wouldn't go too far either. That's why we're looking for you to fill the viking ranks and empty helmets...hardly used...ignore the dents, scratches & blood stains.

What We Offer
  • TGV has a very active and experienced core member base, with more than 30 rounds of PA experience within the HC team alone
  • TGV has finished around top 10 for the last few rounds we played, with the TGV battle group being part of Omen, who finished 2nd in round 18.
  • TGV has Officers and Scanners from all around the world, so help can be acquired when needed without hours of waiting
  • TGV's motto "Allti Lagi!" is Old Norwegian for "Always ready"
  • TGV is known for having some of the best tech gear of any alliance in PA
  • TGV is built around a community with lots of character, so there's always fun people to talk and/or joke with

What We Want
  • Active planetarion players (Experience is not necessary however - Activity is a must)
  • Team players that are willing to give and not only receive - the alliance must come first.
  • Commitment, people that aren't going to give up on the alliance or the game.
  • Loyal members, people that will stick with us through thick and thin, ship jumping wont get you anywhere

Conclusion

So as you can see TGV has a lot of experience and will be spending Round 19 roiding, pillaging , and having lots of viking fun!

I hope this information has helped you in the making of your decision to join TGV.

To join TGV join #tgv on the netgamers server and speak to Dorraj or another op...well any op except Thor - he's our friendly bot

This has been another exciting recruitment thread brought to you by TGV! Until next time!

Dorraj and the TGV HC crew!

Ziw 4 Sep 2006 00:01

Re: TGV - Round 19

gl in r19 tgv ;D

darkzidane 4 Sep 2006 00:40

Nice thread and glad to see TGV back in the running

GL with round 19 guys

robban1 4 Sep 2006 16:25

oh new targets :)

gl with the round, you will need it hehe

gzambo 4 Sep 2006 17:12

good luck with next rd and welcome back
With kargool announcing his retirement , who will be leading the vikings ?

add100 4 Sep 2006 21:07

its been nice seeing you in Omen :) best of luck guys (Vikings)

bwtmc 4 Sep 2006 22:27

Great to see TGV back :-)

Dorraj 4 Sep 2006 23:29

we are more of a HC run alliance now, with no main head honcho, kargool made an excellent ceo, but i guess there is a time for everyone to finish up, and i guess Kargools was now.

Though I beleive his face will be farely familiar around the TGV camp. Somone that has played pa as long as he has cant just leave, its like smoking, hes going to get withdrawls and everything :P

Kargool 4 Sep 2006 23:34

Oi!! im not addicted to PA *cough cough*

Cain 5 Sep 2006 09:05

Best of luck to you guys :)

Illuvatar 5 Sep 2006 10:50

Nice to see you Guys back in pa.
Wish you all the best in Round 19!

Pat 6 Sep 2006 12:41

GL for round 19 Vikings. xx

Vikman 7 Sep 2006 00:17

Goodluck!

Timeline 7 Sep 2006 11:50

oooh tgv is back things might get interesting now :p
goodluck for the coming round

Ultimate Newbie 7 Sep 2006 21:47

Yikes! so much hair!

/me sweeps ;).

Mighteh 11 Sep 2006 15:21

woo ! \o/ go vikings !

They realy do have a nice tech base that i will miss :o... one way or another, i can finally attempt to roid Kargool ! yey \o/

Tietäjä 11 Sep 2006 18:52

I came to see the awesome recruitment thread. Good luck on your command staff career, Dorraj!

ps. and Mighteh, you might want to get a queue ticket, I think robban will be on it too - amongst some other people.

-=Chronic=- 11 Sep 2006 20:02

good luck this rnd :)

Dorraj 12 Sep 2006 00:09

hey thanks heaps Tietäjä, ill be trying my best.

And thanks to everyone that has sent gl messages so far, best of luck to all of you and your alliances also :)

Alki 12 Sep 2006 02:22

gl guys

Caj 12 Sep 2006 22:46

good luck goolie and co have a gud round ;p

_Kila_ 12 Sep 2006 22:53

Nice to see TGV coming back, GL guys!

Abuse of other users is not tolerated on any forum. Consider yourself warned. -furball

exblade 17 Sep 2006 19:34

w00t TGV ftw

Paisley 17 Sep 2006 19:44

Best of luck :)

Dorraj 21 Sep 2006 06:06

Quote:

good luck goolie and co have a gud round ;p
lol, the more and more gl messages kargool receives, the more and more he wants to play... i mean... im not complaining, i love it... but i dont know if he feels the same way.

he will soon enough, round gets underway, i doubt this puppy will be retiring soon, well i dont want him to yet :)

Scream 23 Sep 2006 06:49

gl and hf in round 19 TGV :D

h3ll 28 Sep 2006 11:32

no dorraj let kargool go ! ;p

gl guys

Dorraj 30 Sep 2006 03:46

hehehe, ooookkkk :)

so, with the recent 'official' announcement of Kargools retirement, i would just liek to clear up any rumours that are going around of TGV not playing round 19, by saying that TGV is in fact still intending to play round 19 and continue with recruitment as planned.

So dont be a stranger to #tgv come speake to Dorraj or Sebas if you are interested in joining us! even if you arent intending to join us, come by have some good conversation, we love to see your face :)

Avenged 2 Oct 2006 21:51

good luck TGV -- -- Here is the return of AVENGED!!!

MUhahahahahahaha

notsure 2 Oct 2006 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avenged
good luck TGV -- -- Here is the return of AVENGED!!!

eeeeeep - Ave is back.....does that mean I have to behave again?

leesn 5 Oct 2006 07:19

Good Luck Guys:)

cattitude 21 Oct 2006 17:16

Hey TGV,

I wanna join the alliance, I can offer what u want.

I will do my best, will give the help when needed or asked and will be active.

Hopefully u guys will give me a little change to proof my words and most of all to have lots of fun together during this game.

awaiting awnser

friendly regards,
cattitude

furball 21 Oct 2006 17:20

cattitude - go to #tgv on Netgamers IRC (irc.netgamers.org) and pm an op (designated by the @ symbol in front of their nickname).

If you don't know how to use irc, click here and here.

cattitude 21 Oct 2006 18:19

tnx, I will be there.

RexDrax 25 Oct 2006 02:45

And if that didnt convince you to join TGV think of it this way....

Would you rather be pillaging, plundering and raping planets or
Would you rather have YOUR planet pillaged, plundered and raped by the Vikings?

Enough said.

-RexDrax

PS: Kargool is a hairy smelly viking and left TGV coz he was forced to cut his hair and now is unviking like :p . hehe j/k

olskepolske 1 Nov 2006 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by RexDrax

PS: Kargool is a hairy smelly viking and left TGV coz he was forced to cut his hair and now is unviking like .

Why did nobody told me that long hair was required to join TGV?

RexDrax 1 Nov 2006 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by olskepolske
Why did nobody told me that long hair was required to join TGV?

Of course it is. However for every male with short hair that is accepted 3 ladies will have to be brought along in order to keep the average hair length consistant. And if the HC's have a problem with that then the males can get accepted with their shorter hair and I shall take care of the ladies.

Coming soon, "Braun Hilda Dating Service: Adopt a Viking". :salute:

hehe, this could be fun. Maybe I should consider joining TGV again and offer my services :xmasgrin:

Kargool 1 Nov 2006 19:55

Oh god, does this mean I have to allow females into TGV now? :( on second thoughts. Hey, I left PA.. Thank god.

RexDrax 1 Nov 2006 20:37

You will be back, look at me been trying to quit but I am still kicking around also with a greater selection of females maybe you wont be so lonely and cold late at nights.

Come on kargool, I know you want to join me in running an all female wing within TGV ;). That would make TGV the most sought after alliance. Just think of it...... "Whats that your wanting to declare war on us? Alright, VIKINGS deploy the secret weapon."

Kargool 1 Nov 2006 20:49

Quote:

You will be back, look at me been trying to quit but I am still kicking around also with a greater selection of females maybe you wont be so lonely and cold late at nights.

Come on kargool, I know you want to join me in running an all female wing within TGV ;). That would make TGV the most sought after alliance. Just think of it...... "Whats that your wanting to declare war on us? Alright, VIKINGS deploy the secret weapon."

I have been trying to get notsure to pose for a special TGV pinup calendar, but she refuses. :(

RexDrax 1 Nov 2006 21:16

:p
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool
I have been trying to get notsure to pose for a special TGV pinup calendar, but she refuses. :(

Use the tried and tested method that has been used since the dawn of mankind to convince a woman to do something.... Alcohol, helping people...:D

I think she will also have to be taught how to skin and cook an animal so that when we come home with the carcass she can take care of it. As a matter of fact I think that should be one of the requirements of viking ladies. I shall have to bring that up at the TGV HC meeting and then pass it as one of the fundamentals of being a Viking. :p

Kargool 1 Nov 2006 21:36

Quote:

:p

Use the tried and tested method that has been used since the dawn of mankind to convince a woman to do something.... Alcohol, helping people...:D

I think she will also have to be taught how to skin and cook an animal so that when we come home with the carcass she can take care of it. As a matter of fact I think that should be one of the requirements of viking ladies. I shall have to bring that up at the TGV HC meeting and then pass it as one of the fundamentals of being a Viking. :p

Indeed, female TGV PA players should be able to cook food, buy and open beerbottles and serve the men, and also be the scanners of the alliance.

RexDrax 1 Nov 2006 22:03

Definitly, however we wont let them shine and wax our ships. That takes great care and has to be done to perfection. Got to have our ships nice and shiny when we go further and show people how vikings live. The fun that can be had in liberating those oppressed roids by the evil planet rulers always mining them and pushing them to their limit. It shall be the Viking duty to vanquish those planets, destroy them and raze them to the ground and rescue the roids and have them under the protection of TGV. Along the way we shall of course rescue fair maidens and show them the benefit of seeking Viking protection.

Kaisto 2 Nov 2006 00:52

I have a feeling that as soon as someone points out this thread to notsure, Kargool will be the one that gets skinned...

RexDrax 2 Nov 2006 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisto
I have a feeling that as soon as someone points out this thread to notsure, Kargool will be the one that gets skinned...

Hehe, naw no worries that wont happen. Oh and if your intrested to get the 2007 Calendar Featuring TGV's very own notsure better put your orders in now since I suspect they will be a hot seller.

notsure 2 Nov 2006 02:01

Hmmmmm.......

That's all I have to say to you two....except maybe...

Kargool - I'd start running now.

RexDrax 2 Nov 2006 03:05

No worries Kargool, I got your back. A Viking never stands alone and I have my very own secret weapon that will for sure help us against notsure. My plan shall not fail.....and if it does oh well ....

Kargool 2 Nov 2006 04:17

Quote:

No worries Kargool, I got your back. A Viking never stands alone and I have my very own secret weapon that will for sure help us against notsure. My plan shall not fail.....and if it does oh well ....

Besides, Afro's doesnt count for long hair!!! you better get a hair straightner. :-D

RexDrax 2 Nov 2006 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool
Besides, Afro's doesnt count for long hair!!! you better get a hair straightner. :-D

No way, its all natural and it shall stay that way. The Viking Fundamentals have been modified to include afros for their diversity as well as serving as a battering ram when the door needs to be taken down. All that cushion protects my head and of course keeps me warm in the wintertime when my peons forget to start the fire when I come home from a good day of pillaging, plundering and raping all those planets in the PA universe.

Kargool 2 Nov 2006 04:35

Quote:

No way, its all natural and it shall stay that way. The Viking Fundamentals have been modified to include afros for their diversity as well as serving as a battering ram when the door needs to be taken down. All that cushion protects my head and of course keeps me warm in the wintertime when my peons forget to start the fire when I come home from a good day of pillaging, plundering and raping all those planets in the PA universe.

Damn, your arguments are so good, we all should get afros!