Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Stellar (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201451)

Dekker 9 Oct 2017 15:49

Stellar

Not really for recruitment but as an announcement.

Starting a new tag called "Stellar"

We are splitting away from Kittenz, mostly consistant of members from second tag that I ran for two rounds now.

We should be around 30 members and semi-casual play.

No relations will be made. We will just attempt to Galraid all round without actually targeting specific Alliances. In fact, we will not even ask, accept or hand out intel. This to ensure we are completely impartial and unrelated to any other tag.

If we manage to keep this up we wont be a big threat to anyone apart from the occasional galraids ofc.

If a big alliance do decide to specifically target our players then we will switch focus onto that alliance and try to make them regret coming for us. Obviously we wont cry if we receive galraids against us but we will surely come full force when we are getting ptargetted.

Again, we are totally relationless and will try to remain this way. I do not however rule out joining the opposite block of the alliance that wants to be our enemy if the situation is unmanageble for us.

I can usually be found here or on mIRC if you need me.

Good luck all, have a nice round.

BloodyButcher 9 Oct 2017 17:58

Re: Stellar

How you gonna know who hits you unless you know who-is-who?
Sounds like another drone/support tag

Dekker 9 Oct 2017 18:02

Its not that relevant to know "who" is attacking us tbh. I know where to retall anyway. But when I need to Im sure I can get intel on them soon enough. I don't really see how we sound like being a support tag, but sure if u wanna draw that conclusion that's on you.

Edge 9 Oct 2017 23:25

Good luck Dekker, love seeing so many new alliances!

Dorf 10 Oct 2017 07:27

I agree with butcher here. Sounds like a kittenz support tag... And you are already preparing arguments and excuses for joining some kind of shitty block war.

Nevertheless, GL& HF

Makhil 10 Oct 2017 07:45

This post should be in alliance discussion. You're only trying to avoid incs but you might have the opposite result.

Dekker 10 Oct 2017 08:30

Warm welcome here for a tag that tries to break the pa block warz lol.

The reason I split away from kittenz was because I wanted politics free round.

Time will tell I guess. I hope we succeed in our goals tho, would be a good change from the ugly block wars and bad blood between tags.

Ave 10 Oct 2017 20:34

Good luck.. solid few players. Lotsa love.

Vip3r 10 Oct 2017 20:35

LOL, what a stupid post.
We wil only attack gals, so allys , dont attacks us...

Shhhhhhh 10 Oct 2017 20:37

Shouldn't recruitment be handled by the main tag

Adapt 10 Oct 2017 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vip3r (Post 3260313)
LOL, what a stupid post.
We wil only attack gals, so allys , dont attacks us...

yeah true..lol

Ave 10 Oct 2017 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makhil (Post 3260277)
This post should be in alliance discussion. You're only trying to avoid incs.

Isnt this a common strategy for most of the smaller tags. Why this special attention to a newcomer?

wintah 13 Oct 2017 16:32

Anyone who puts on chains himself will not have any fun in them.
Congratulations on this decision Dekker

Ave 13 Oct 2017 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by wintah (Post 3260377)
Anyone who puts on chains himself will not have any fun in them.
Congratulations on this decision Dekker

lol??

Influence 14 Oct 2017 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3260269)
How you gonna know who hits you unless you know who-is-who?

Since when do you need to trade intel with other alliances to map the universe? i reckon Stellar won't go in full Stellar buddypacks so they will be in 20-25 galaxies. That should be a good enough starting point to see enough fleetmovements for gathering decent enough intel.

on topic tho: GL Stellar!

Eternity 14 Oct 2017 11:11

Best of luck to you.

Adapt 26 Oct 2017 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dekker (Post 3260267)

No relations will be made. We will just attempt to Galraid all round without actually targeting specific Alliances. In fact, we will not even ask, accept or hand out intel. This to ensure we are completely impartial and unrelated to any other tag.

If we manage to keep this up we wont be a big threat to anyone apart from the occasional galraids ofc.

If a big alliance do decide to specifically target our players then we will switch focus onto that alliance and try to make them regret coming for us. Obviously we wont cry if we receive galraids against us but we will surely come full force when we are getting ptargetted.

Adapt 26 Oct 2017 16:42

That above lasted a whole 300 ticks, you specifically tried to fk Heresy last night and i say tried because you failed, well done gg, we were going to leave you guys alone :(

Dekker 26 Oct 2017 17:32

I am guessing we raided one of your gals here. If that is the case then every other HC can send me a message like this as I am pretty sure that by chance we hit about every alliance by now. Pretty sure we hit some forts, some mixed gals, all the same.

Ave 28 Oct 2017 09:15

Adapt is just acting up, its not like u done anything.

But is nice to put blame on others when doing political maneuvers. :) To justify things etc...

Dekker 2 Dec 2017 12:02

So I guess no one is willing to address the whine pre-round ;)

Was a fun round. Managed to stick to what we set out to do. We'll be back next (real) round.