Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Round 72 - Tarantula CR Cost/EFF against BS (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201363)

bankeris 22 Jun 2017 09:59

Round 72 - Tarantula CR Cost/EFF against BS

Hello, wanted to make suggestion for further rounds do not make OP ships like this one you did.

Tarantula is CR EMP ship. By stats it has 164-165% Eff against BS ships. Why lower class ship has so strong Eff?

Spider(Fi) vs CO - 150-151% Eff,
Viper(Co) vs FR - 150-152% Eff,
Locust(Fr) vs CR - 152% Eff

and Tarantula(Cr) vs BS - 164-165% Eff, it's like a "free boost" + 15%. For my opinion it should be same lower class against higher class 150-152% Eff.

Feels like someone who created stats wanted to play with Cat CR :banana:

VenoX 22 Jun 2017 10:31

Re: Round 72 - Tarantula CR Cost/EFF against BS

1. cath CR is the only CR class attack ships in the game so making them slightly better to compensate makes sense to me having no kill ship teamup option
2. BS is ridiculously hard to stop by anyone other than cath (scarabs/tara) so making one emp ship slightly more efficient doesnt seem illogical to me
3. Paisley made the stats, he's Terran.
4. I guess you are playing BS, what do you want, more free lands?

bankeris 22 Jun 2017 11:40

And that's why by your logic we have Cat planets in universe 238 (29,4%).
When one race dominating something is not right? Compare (ETD + Ter) < Cat by count.

2. You should give example and compare with other classes Eff.
4. it's not about Lands its about ships which are too strong for a weaker class.

Paisley 22 Jun 2017 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by bankeris (Post 3258543)
Feels like someone who created stats wanted to play with Cat CR :banana:

I went ter bs/de

bankeris 22 Jun 2017 13:05

All i want to say/suggest do not to make Cat Over-powered and most popular class again. 150% Eff it's kind enough you know? :) and just +15% bonus for solo attack class seems not right.

Kaiba 22 Jun 2017 14:01

Because Paisley is special at stats.

BS planets should be sooo far ahead of everyone by now that tula eff shouldn't matter. Only 1 ship on the game kills bs and that's scarab, and its very inefficient. Everything else is emp or int9 +.

The tula needed to be made. It's just frustrating.

Let's see what next round brings.

Mzyxptlk 22 Jun 2017 14:43

It's kind of silly to pick one number from a group of hundreds and complain about it in isolation. If you think Cat Cr is too strong, say that, and explain why. If you think Ter Bs is too weak, say that, and explain why. Fortunately, neither of those opinions appears to be commonly held.

bankeris 23 Jun 2017 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3258563)
It's kind of silly to pick one number from a group of hundreds and complain about it in isolation. If you think Cat Cr is too strong, say that, and explain why. If you think Ter Bs is too weak, say that, and explain why. Fortunately, neither of those opinions appears to be commonly held.

Seems you skipped my first post. Why?

@Kaiba we have Chimera, Scrab and PeaceKeaper as DE ship class to kill BS, and worst of these 3 are Chimera. Open: https://game.planetarion.com/statsanalysis.pl?class=4 and look.
Also check how much in Universe Tara and BS ships. And it matters a lot.

Hunterrrr 23 Jun 2017 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenoX (Post 3258544)
1. cath CR is the only CR class attack ships in the game so making them slightly better to compensate makes sense to me having no kill ship teamup option
2. BS is ridiculously hard to stop by anyone other than cath (scarabs/tara) so making one emp ship slightly more efficient doesnt seem illogical to me
3. Paisley made the stats, he's Terran.
4. I guess you are playing BS, what do you want, more free lands?

Yes gif free land!