Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Good job App (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200385)

MaVeRiXX 10 Apr 2014 05:52

Good job App

We have taken in quite some very new and fresh players (read: first round ever) this round. We were hoping new and fresh players maybe benefits ND and PA in general and we ALL can play a few more rounds before this game eventually dies.

However App using their shitty tactics by using pathetic SK's just for the fun of it. Having a contest who can destroy the most structure in 1 wave etc.

Bye bye fun playing and good games for those new players. I know you guyz are pathetic and egoistic, but this just adds another level to it. Honour and acting like Gents have left this game long time ago it seems. Wondering now why i even came back after 3 years retirement.

I congrats App with this, good job! You make your momma's proud. I hereby volunteer that you wave my planet for your contest, but leave those new players out of this please...

isildurx 10 Apr 2014 06:49

Re: Good job App

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that if you ptarget apprime, you will get the same medicine (or worse) back.

Also, imagine if App didn't use this tactic, maybe your new players wouldn't have figured out this tactic existed. We're always eager to teach people new things.

eksero 10 Apr 2014 07:10

SK'ing is part of the game just as much as roiding someone or killing someone's ships...

Mzyxptlk 10 Apr 2014 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3229965)
SK'ing is part of the game just as much as roiding someone or killing someone's ships...

Alas, so is whining on the forums.

Cochese 10 Apr 2014 07:17

SK's are part of the game. With SK's dying on use, and now Structure Defense constructions "absorbing" damage (but not dying) it is what it is.

Kaiba 10 Apr 2014 07:36

**** me! Whine much, everyone needs to get over the SK thing. They are a part of the game and if what App does so much then do it back to them OR get some defence!!!

Motti 10 Apr 2014 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaVeRiXX (Post 3229963)

However App using their shitty tactics by using pathetic SK's just for the fun of it. Having a contest who can destroy the most structure in 1 wave etc.

This sounds like a strange thing to have a contest about. The max cap on structures is always 10%, so it is hard to make ranks regarding that.

If someone were to have a contest maybe it would be about most structures killed during the round?

But, Apprime is founded on strict rules and principles ( http://goo.gl/HNvaF8 ) and we try our hardest to live by these rules and principles.

If you by chance have intel about alleged Apprime planets who continiously use SK on Newdawn planets I would really appreciate if you took your time to reply to me;

- Which planets are doing this
- How many constructions have they killed

Given this information I can adress the members in question (given they are Apprime members) and deal with them accordingly. If this is a repeated action it might end up as a LEVEL 6 vote

Blue_Esper 10 Apr 2014 08:55

maybe defend better?

tobbe 10 Apr 2014 14:09

Guess they violated the fresh rule for ND; "40 constructions limit!"
Any violation of that rule will be dealt with!

And its also voted upon on the 6th level with all voters for!

/peaceout

Paisley 10 Apr 2014 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaVeRiXX (Post 3229963)
We have taken in quite some very new and fresh players (read: first round ever) this round. We were hoping new and fresh players maybe benefits ND and PA in general and we ALL can play a few more rounds before this game eventually dies.

Bye bye fun playing and good games for those new players. I know you guyz are pathetic and egoistic, but this just adds another level to it. Honour and acting like Gents have left this game long time ago it seems. Wondering now why i even came back after 3 years retirement.

I congrats App with this, good job! You make your momma's proud. I hereby volunteer that you wave my planet for your contest, but leave those new players out of this please...

teach the new players or at least lead them to fleetcatch or kill apprimes bs/cr fleets

tobbe 10 Apr 2014 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3229973)
teach the new players or at least lead them to fleetcatch or kill apprimes bs/cr fleets

Maybee you should teach them, be like a grandmaster on 6th level?

Paisley 10 Apr 2014 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobbe (Post 3229974)

I've played at ND in the past I'm sure they have officers capable of this.

Hunterrrr 10 Apr 2014 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobbe (Post 3229974)

Lvl 100 paladin

BloodyButcher 11 Apr 2014 23:03

I dont understand why you are attacking other small alliance like Apprime.
ND/HR/ROCK should rally together and systematicly kill off the top 2 or 3 alliances, if you are teaching newbs you should learn them the first rule of PA warfare, safety in numbers.

DrunkenViking 11 Apr 2014 23:08

You forgot something bbutcher, SiN disbanded...

DeeJay 12 Apr 2014 15:24

Does killing structures with cov-ops count as "using shitty tactics" aswell?

If yes i've killed a few amps/dists so far and I want to participate in your contest Motti!

Xerxes 14 Apr 2014 10:37

Also, ND doesn't seem to mind attacking with SK-ships themselves :)

bass 15 Apr 2014 11:05

It's been peaceful for a while hasn't it? Cardi is so christian he doesn't believe in attacking during easter.

stojke 25 Apr 2014 00:41

Tnx for congrats ;P

As ours win is others lost , looks like we already won.

Mikee 7 May 2014 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by bass (Post 3230085)
It's been peaceful for a while hasn't it? Cardi is so christian he doesn't believe in attacking during easter.

that cant be true we need hard evidence of this fact pal !!!