Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (http://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater (http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201478)

Bram 9 Nov 2017 20:05

"Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Consider this case:
  • r70: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r71: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r72: a player used another planet as ship farm; both farm planet and actual planet got closed
  • r73: nothing special - but also not looked very closely (maybe I should do so)
  • r74: a player received a ship donation from another planet [I lack data to verify if it is/was used as covop farm]

Now guess what the action taken so far is?

Actions I would've expected:
  • closing of the repeat cheater OR as a minimum removing the ships that were donated
  • closing planet donating the ships

Actual actions taken:
  • planet donating the ships got closed (clearly a sign that something is going on)
  • planet receiving the ships remains open and gets to keep the ships

I just find this very disappointing..


For those interested: the ship donation this round:
  • ETD planet launched their first fleet after 589 ticks
  • first fleet launched was an attack fleet to a VGN planet
  • attack fleets launched consist out of: 35k Recluse (FI) and 1k Merchants (CO)
  • Fos stole 31k Recluse
  • planet being attacked had no other defence
  • planet being attacked lost zero roids

Wouldn't it be great for a Zik planet attacking with FI to have some Recluse to join on attack?
Certainly Recluse must be in great demand by Zik planets..
So let's check the universe: there are 133 Zik planets; 12 out of these have Recluse:
Amount of Recluse:
  • 174,184
  • 31,250
  • 12,700
  • 7,971
  • 7,647
  • 4,396
  • 2,330
  • 1,140
  • 1,066
  • 731
  • 710
  • 81

So by landing a single def fleet on what just happens to be the first attack fleet of a planet which just happens to launch an odd attack fleet the player became #2 in Recluses owned by Zik planets.
I guess it's all just a coincidence and nothing planned..

Note: the planet with the 174k Recluse: at this stage I can't easily find out where these came from.. (so far I can account for only 90k of them and so far I'm not convinced that it was a donation)

PS: VGN planet involved is in top 25.

PS-2: anyone interested in second hand credits? I think it's time to call quits.

Munkee 9 Nov 2017 21:11

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
I will take your credits

Paisley 9 Nov 2017 21:19

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
ACE IS TOO SOFT well spotted bram

Cowkimon 9 Nov 2017 23:45

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Maybe the PA community should police this offender themselves... if ya get what I mean ;)

Adapt 10 Nov 2017 01:18

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Fos is a known cheater, no surprises there

BloodyButcher 12 Feb 2018 00:52

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Apparently caught again with multi def planets?
https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...6hgqc5rts7grjv

Dekker 12 Feb 2018 14:11

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
This has been asked before. But again why are only the multi accounts closed and not the ones using them?

Mzyxptlk 12 Feb 2018 16:20

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Because proving an account is a multi is easy, but proving they are a multi account owned by a specific player is hard.

BloodyButcher 13 Feb 2018 07:15

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3261346)
Because proving an account is a multi is easy, but proving they are a multi account owned by a specific player is hard.

And the main planets tend to whine more than multi planets when being closed :salute:

Ave 13 Feb 2018 08:00

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
:d

Shhhhhhh 13 Feb 2018 12:31

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Why does he still get accepted in an alliance?

BloodyButcher 13 Feb 2018 13:38

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh (Post 3261350)
Why does he still get accepted in an alliance?

JUDO and Fos run VGN.

Sad fact is that without the around 400 defence fleets VGN used from their multies, its unlikely CBA, Fos or JUDO wouldve been sitting on those ranks they currently are. 150 defence fleets from the closed planets went to 6:6 and 4:4 alone

Adapt 13 Feb 2018 19:43

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
I won't speak on behalf of cba, but 140 went to 6:6 there Fos planets not cba.

CBA 13 Feb 2018 22:22

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261352)
JUDO and Fos run VGN.

Sad fact is that without the around 400 defence fleets VGN used from their multies, its unlikely CBA, Fos or JUDO wouldve been sitting on those ranks they currently are. 150 defence fleets from the closed planets went to 6:6 and 4:4 alone

Hmm ?

Judo sitting at rank 300 or so therefore heís not really making use of them!


Afaik I didnít have one def fleet from any of the closed planets. All my def has come from
Ingal or the FL guys in VGN....

Cool story bro !

CBA 13 Feb 2018 22:23

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh (Post 3261350)
Why does he still get accepted in an alliance?

Who?

BloodyButcher 13 Feb 2018 23:00

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3261355)
Afaik I didnít have one def fleet from any of the closed planets. All my def has come from
Ingal or the FL guys in VGN....

Cool story bro !

You had like 30 defence fleets from the closed gal? Atleast try get your statements correct.
Every time we attacked a high ranking VGN this round, we had to recall due to these ETD planets crashing their fleets on our attack fleets.

They even keep defending against us after they were closed using the alliance defence fleet, wich make this whole thing even more of a middle finger up to all those players trying to be legit.
https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...a33hd93rsy3pbi

We are not even playing in BowS, we just 3 fleet attack everyday, and im sure we wouldve had several top100 planets if not for the multi planets constantly defending against us everyday, so it must be even more bitter for those that are putting an effort into this game.

Adapt 14 Feb 2018 00:51

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
I like you and have always got along with you buch, in one way or another, but 4:4 won / is winning currently due to our activity, not multis, we have a galaxy with 3 hr 3 ult 2 ct 1 nd and a VGN, 6:6 on the other hand is full off VGN and it has been said multiple times on telegram and from players I know within VGN that Fos ran the planets, I don't know if that's true or not but I assume it is based on his history of cheating the last 2/3 rounds.

Question, why would Fos let his defense planets defend CBA? When CBAs galaxy are running away with the win from tick 300/400?
Makes little sence

BloodyButcher 14 Feb 2018 01:02

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3261358)
I like you and have always got along with you buch, in one way or another, but 4:4 won / is winning currently due to our activity, not multis, we have a galaxy with 3 hr 3 ult 2 ct 1 nd and a VGN, 6:6 on the other hand is full off VGN and it has been said multiple times on telegram and from players I know within VGN that Fos ran the planets, I don't know if that's true or not but I assume it is based on his history of cheating the last 2/3 rounds.

Question, why would Fos let his defense planets defend CBA? When CBAs galaxy are running away with the win from tick 300/400?
Makes little sence

Its irrelevant wether 4:4 is winning or not, what i said is that CBA/Fos and that other top planet in 6:6 wich apparently isnt JUDO couldve/wouldve been roided numerous times if not for having a crazy amount of illegale def fleets saving them over and over again.
BowS has been attacking VGN a lot this round, and we have constantly been met with these ETD Distributor fleets, and if we hadnt those VGN planets wouldve been roided in one day instead of staying top10 for 40 days basicly.

In regard of top planets this round, so far its been a joke. The only thing it proves is that you have to be a cheater or be in a tag full of cheaters to even have a shot at getting a decent rank.

Blue_Esper 14 Feb 2018 10:06

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261359)
Its irrelevant wether 4:4 is winning or not, what i said is that CBA/Fos and that other top planet in 6:6 wich apparently isnt JUDO couldve/wouldve been roided numerous times if not for having a crazy amount of illegale def fleets saving them over and over again.
BowS has been attacking VGN a lot this round, and we have constantly been met with these ETD Distributor fleets, and if we hadnt those VGN planets wouldve been roided in one day instead of staying top10 for 40 days basicly.

In regard of top planets this round, so far its been a joke. The only thing it proves is that you have to be a cheater or be in a tag full of cheaters to even have a shot at getting a decent rank.

I can confirm that, the other "top planet" you speak of received 1 def fleet from the entire of those closed planets which was around tick 300. and it would have been from another planet had it not been from that one anyways. so no your cr 3 fleet tag would not be all t100

BloodyButcher 14 Feb 2018 13:01

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261362)
I can confirm that, the other "top planet" you speak of received 1 def fleet from the entire of those closed planets which was around tick 300. and it would have been from another planet had it not been from that one anyways. so no your cr 3 fleet tag would not be all t100

Yeah, "the other guy" did not benefit from his gal mates recieving 3 digits defence fleets from illegale planets. :salute:
I would assume your the other guy, or the other guy is your friend or gal mate?

Blue_Esper 14 Feb 2018 14:44

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261363)
Yeah, "the other guy" did not benefit from his gal mates recieving 3 digits defence fleets from illegale planets. :salute:
I would assume your the other guy, or the other guy is your friend or gal mate?

I'm curious to see where you get your numbers from?

Dorf 15 Feb 2018 00:03

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Alliance with 8 members cannot land vs a full tag... Must be cheating!

BloodyButcher 15 Feb 2018 00:08

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261365)
I'm curious to see where you get your numbers from?

Right, not all the fleets went to 6:6, so its not 3 digits only there, close to 3 digits though!
The average planet of a top alliance sends out around 40 defence fleets during a whole round, these multies sent out twice that amount, saying that it "didnt matter" in regards of VGN holding so many top10 planets a week ago is a joke.
Seeing your in that gal apparently, why arnt you exiling and getting rid of the cheaters?

BloodyButcher 15 Feb 2018 00:10

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorf (Post 3261366)
Alliance with 8 members cannot land vs a full tag... Must be cheating!

Well we allready know it was cheating this time, the planets are closed? or are you disputing they wernt closed?

Blue_Esper 15 Feb 2018 05:11

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261367)
Right, not all the fleets went to 6:6, so its not 3 digits only there, close to 3 digits though!
The average planet of a top alliance sends out around 40 defence fleets during a whole round, these multies sent out twice that amount, saying that it "didnt matter" in regards of VGN holding so many top10 planets a week ago is a joke.
Seeing your in that gal apparently, why arnt you exiling and getting rid of the cheaters?

What are you talking about? theres 5 planets in that gal that got closed so to only send 100 fleets is piss poor if you ask me. CBA who is round winner has nearly 100 def fleets sent this round.

The cheaters got closed not much more you can do there, not sure why i need to exile or how that helps?

BloodyButcher 15 Feb 2018 07:19

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261369)
What are you talking about? theres 5 planets in that gal that got closed so to only send 100 fleets is piss poor if you ask me. CBA who is round winner has nearly 100 def fleets sent this round.

The cheaters got closed not much more you can do there, not sure why i need to exile or how that helps?

The average Ult planet sends half of what they did, so by your logic Ult is way beyond piss poor.

As a lot of the posters in this thread suggest the cheater continues to avoid punishment, and some wonder why there isnt any community justice system since the MH dont close them.
I know Ult kept denying that they had a rotten apple for years, so no wonder you are continueing to protect cheaters close to you even today.

DrunkenViking 15 Feb 2018 08:16

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Blue isn't ult for the record. Haven't been for quite some time.

Blue_Esper 15 Feb 2018 10:41

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261371)
The average Ult planet sends half of what they did, so by your logic Ult is way beyond piss poor.

As a lot of the posters in this thread suggest the cheater continues to avoid punishment, and some wonder why there isnt any community justice system since the MH dont close them.
I know Ult kept denying that they had a rotten apple for years, so no wonder you are continueing to protect cheaters close to you even today.

i have no problem with cheaters being brought to justice. but as i haven't seen any cheating, i wouldn't have even noticed that the 8:2 planets were cheating based on the activity of VGN until people pointed it out. The only flag for me was the fact they weren't in the VGN priv chan. they aren't the only ones not in the priv chan would you like to investigate those planets aswell?

BloodyButcher 15 Feb 2018 12:33

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenViking (Post 3261373)
Blue isn't ult for the record. Haven't been for quite some time.

Aha. Maybe he is "the other guy" then after all :p

CBA 15 Feb 2018 13:35

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
I confess I haven't read all this because Butcher just goes on and on about anything and everything he has no idea on...

However I can confirm the Rainbows planets would never be close to T100 anyway. And they rarely are even in a full tag.

A) They crash constantly
B) They don't do def


The Bows planets spent their time hitting VGN when VGN were at war and we always deffed V them because a very high chance of crash. If the 8:2 planets didnt def v them someone else would have.

Also I didn't get any Inc from Bows myself to very suprised you feel I used "my" support planets to def V you guys when you didnt even hit me :banana:

Typical Butcher - Propaganda Felon

BloodyButcher 15 Feb 2018 13:52

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Why would you want to defend vs CR with your disturb fleets? It only means equal death?
Having 50% of your ETD anti CR in multi planets certainly help your capabilities to defend vs CR.

"If the 8:2 planets didnt def v them someone else would have"

Then why do you bother signing up multies CBA? if you can win by playing fair, why not do it?


We only hit the targets that was avaible in raid, im not sure if your planet was.

CBA 15 Feb 2018 17:11

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261381)
Why would you want to defend vs CR with your disturb fleets? It only means equal death?
Having 50% of your ETD anti CR in multi planets certainly help your capabilities to defend vs CR.

"If the 8:2 planets didnt def v them someone else would have"

Then why do you bother signing up multies CBA? if you can win by playing fair, why not do it?


We only hit the targets that was avaible in raid, im not sure if your planet was.


Yeah okay you don't know my coords okay then :D

Either way Bitcher get a life and hit me up on TG !

Ave 15 Feb 2018 18:26

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261376)
i have no problem with cheaters being brought to justice. but as i haven't seen any cheating, i wouldn't have even noticed that the 8:2 planets were cheating based on the activity of VGN until people pointed it out. The only flag for me was the fact they weren't in the VGN priv chan. they aren't the only ones not in the priv chan would you like to investigate those planets aswell?

Actually yes we would :)

[ND]Byrney 15 Feb 2018 22:09

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261376)
but as i haven't seen any cheating

Really? I'm surprised you missed this :salute:

Blue_Esper 16 Feb 2018 00:59

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney (Post 3261384)

yes and also this

[ND]Byrney 16 Feb 2018 09:52

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
A little different I'd say. But if that is an admission of guilt at least you've got better at disguising things :up:

BloodyButcher 16 Feb 2018 11:54

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Stealing 500 vamp first week is lucky.
Who was the attacker?

Blue_Esper 16 Feb 2018 15:00

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodybutcher (Post 3261391)
stealing 500 vamp first week is lucky.
Who was the attacker?

6:4:5

Shhhhhhh 16 Feb 2018 16:04

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3261356)
Who?


Fos

Shhhhhhh 16 Feb 2018 16:13

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261357)

They even keep defending against us after they were closed using the alliance defence fleet, wich make this whole thing even more of a middle finger up to all those players trying to be legit.
https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...a33hd93rsy3pbi
.

Their ally didn't kick the accounts even after it was found out? Can't use the excuse that you didn't know if you keep closed accounts in the ally and keep using them

eksero 16 Feb 2018 16:51

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney

Is this supposed to be cheating?

Blue_Esper 16 Feb 2018 16:56

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh (Post 3261396)
Their ally didn't kick the accounts even after it was found out? Can't use the excuse that you didn't know if you keep closed accounts in the ally and keep using them

you can't use their fleets when they're closed idiot.

Dekker 16 Feb 2018 17:34

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261399)
you can't use their fleets when they're closed idiot.

Sh7 quoted a post which stated otherwise.

[ND]Byrney 16 Feb 2018 18:18

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3261397)
Is this supposed to be cheating?

I dunno, perhaps it's just accepted practice for ziks to farm an extra pod class early on these days. This ridiculous inc is certainly suspicious if not though.

Blue_Esper 16 Feb 2018 18:44

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dekker (Post 3261400)
Sh7 quoted a post which stated otherwise.

well they don't show on launch page for AF since they were closed so once again believing butcher facts has made a fool of you

Blue_Esper 16 Feb 2018 18:45

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney (Post 3261401)
I dunno, perhaps it's just accepted practice for ziks to farm an extra pod class early on these days. This ridiculous inc is certainly suspicious if not though.

6 4 5 is carisan who VGN has been at war with for most of the round

BloodyButcher 16 Feb 2018 20:15

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261403)
well they don't show on launch page for AF since they were closed so once again believing butcher facts has made a fool of you

Are you disputing the scans(evidence) blue_esper? Realy?
If i was you i wouldve kept a low-low profile :salute:

Ave 16 Feb 2018 20:39

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261404)
6 4 5 is carisan who VGN has been at war with for most of the round

Confirm its ours.

Spritfire 16 Feb 2018 23:50

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261403)
well they don't show on launch page for AF since they were closed so once again believing butcher facts has made a fool of you

AF fleets was sent from closed planets.
After it got pointed out to PA Team they closed the loophole, but denied to recall the fleets sent from the closed planets.

So yes VGN has been covered with cheaters fleets.

Shhhhhhh 17 Feb 2018 10:53

Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261399)
you can't use their fleets when they're closed idiot.

So we're the accounts kicked?
Is there anything VGN is doing to avoid this in the future?
There seems to be quite some bad stuff happening in your ally that you don't know about.
Do you see it as a HCs responsibility to make sure ally members don't cheat?
Or is it fine as long as they don't know about it?

I'm aware cheating isn't exclusively used by VGN. Tho it's a bit disturbing to see the caught cheater is HC there. But it's really something this community needs to improve on. No matter if the cheater is in VGN or Carn or some other ally. We cant rely on MH alone to discourage and reduce the cheating.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2013