Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Because of the long round!! (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197493)

CBA 25 Feb 2009 22:23

Because of the long round!!

lets do a prediction midway through the round!!!

i know were not exactly half way but lets predict anyway, taking into considering all things that has happend this round.

A few points as follows:

Ascendancy: starting to pwn, destroying omen!!
CT: MASSIVE, ready to take down asc i recken :D
NewDawn: Members are happy, NDs happy, a decent round ahead?
VGN: So So, seem to have decent fi/co defence!!
Orbit: Destoryed ASS
ASS: Died
DLR: Lots players out of tag... most info unknown but they roided someone in 7:3!
Omen: Well they got that eX guy hcing, dunno nick, but appantly his good, DEVLIN died!!! as per usual, and rinoa closed and err reopened maybe? but Omen been bashed alot
Rock: Bad defence apparantly
HA: Been getting better!
xVx: Dont seem to get the cvg but could be sneaky silent assassins

Ok bored now, all the others doing bits and pieces

So as it stands, with my calculations all done!! my prediction for round 30 after over 700 ticks!!! is NOW the following:

#1 Ascendancy
#2 Conspiracy
#3 DLR
#4 Omen
#5 ND
#6 VGN
#7 Orbit
#8 xVx
#9 ROCK
#10 HA

Remember take all the latest politics under consideration!!!!!!!

lokken 25 Feb 2009 22:34

Re: Because of the long round!!

We're just listening to this. We'll talk at the end of the round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

Troll 25 Feb 2009 22:36

The views and opinions expressed by CBA are strictly those of CBA. The contents of his post have not been reviewed or approved by the Chancellor Grog or his advisors.

t3k 25 Feb 2009 23:17

CBA, care to share the nature of the 'calculations' you made?

CBA 25 Feb 2009 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by asust3k (Post 3165541)
CBA, care to share the nature of the 'calculations' you made?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics

_Kila_ 25 Feb 2009 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3165534)
Ascendancy: starting to pwn, destroying omen!!

Omen: Well they got that eX guy hcing, dunno nick, but appantly his good, DEVLIN died!!! as per usual, and rinoa closed and err reopened maybe? but Omen been bashed alot

It's only been 2 days man...

CBA 25 Feb 2009 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Kila_ (Post 3165543)
It's only been 2 days man...

2 days too much!

Knight Theamion 25 Feb 2009 23:55

they are not dead, not by far.

Gate 26 Feb 2009 00:19

If I had to bet, my money would be on Ascendancy.

Omen look like they're struggling and CT will either a) fence it until the end and come in second or b) fence it for too long, end up alone against Asc and get brutally murdered. In this time, ND and/or Omen might recover enough to overtake them.

Veedeejem! 26 Feb 2009 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate (Post 3165553)
If I had to bet, my money would be on Ascendancy.

Omen look like they're struggling and CT will either a) fence it until the end and come in second or b) fence it for too long, end up alone against Asc and get brutally murdered. In this time, ND and/or Omen might recover enough to overtake them.

Agree with everything Gate said.
Considering the length of the round it might not be a bad idea for both Asc & Omen to team up on CT, take all their roids and then use the last couple of weeks to fight it out between the two of them.

HellKicker 26 Feb 2009 01:45

Quote:

Orbit: Destoryed ASS
ASS: Died

i came

_Kila_ 26 Feb 2009 01:53

You may even say that... Orbit kicked ASS!! LOL

t3k 26 Feb 2009 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3165542)

Lol, so really you didn't do any and you were talking sh*t. Nothing new there then eh Charles?

[ND]Byrney 26 Feb 2009 04:21

Great thread CBA! Pos rep coming! :up:

Knight Theamion 26 Feb 2009 05:16

Haley Paige died too :(

now that was real ass that died :(

Zeyi 26 Feb 2009 07:23

I think CT will eventually be bashed, they've not had any war their way yet and it's inevitable by the time it comes they'll have gotten lazy

CBA 26 Feb 2009 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by asust3k (Post 3165561)
Lol, so really you didn't do any and you were talking sh*t. Nothing new there then eh Charles?

Chill out mate, if you wanna post in my threads, do it constructively or go do one.

Linkie 26 Feb 2009 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Kila_ (Post 3165557)
You may even say that... Orbit kicked ASS!! LOL

I just died a little.

_Kila_ 26 Feb 2009 10:50

Couldn't you have died a lot? :(

Linkie 26 Feb 2009 11:16

I only die a lot in pa

LordNieminen 26 Feb 2009 11:19

There has been only 2 scenarios how this round ends since late sign up's joined... And the other just got unlikely after few incidents last week.. I hate people who don't want to win, when their told what scenarios they got open.. and then they screw their own winning scenario.

Jonas 26 Feb 2009 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordNieminen (Post 3165571)
There has been only 2 scenarios how this round ends since late sign up's joined... And the other just got unlikely after few incidents last week.. I hate people who don't want to win, when their told what scenarios they got open.. and then they screw their own winning scenario.

#1 Asc
#2 Omen(if they dont fall apart)
#3 CT
#4 VGN
#5 ND

As the war between Omen/Asc comes to an end, they both realize CT needs a beating. CT will maybe hold up for a few days, but once the fleets start getting through on their big planets, the attackers will get alot of XP cause of CTs value and they will be overtaken by Asc and possibly Omen.

The other scenario is ofc that CT manages to sit out long enough, or they make some good propaganda about Asc being evil and has to die!

Mzyxptlk 26 Feb 2009 12:43

Either: Omen, CT, Ascendancy
Or: Ascendancy, Omen, CT

If Ascendancy wins, Omen will change focus to CT at some point and as a result come second. If Omen wins, Ascendancy will do everything they can to take Omen down anyway, and probably come third.

RuBBeR 26 Feb 2009 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem! (Post 3165554)
Agree with everything Gate said.
Considering the length of the round it might not be a bad idea for both Asc & Omen to team up on CT, take all their roids and then use the last couple of weeks to fight it out between the two of them.

I don't think you will see omen and asc teaming up any time soon :rolleyes:

Light 26 Feb 2009 13:07

I'm going to go with a fairly safe prediction.

The alliance who organise's the biggest block will win, be it Asc or Omen.

Edit: Obviously if Asc wins due to organising the biggest block, they wont win due to the block.. but instead will win via pwning and being the best alliance, they did this by being different and not sticking to the usual method of HC'ing with DC's and BC's but instead a setup where everyones equal. This setup enabled them to conquer insurmountable odds, where other alliances would of fallen down and disbanded; Asc will of triumphed. If anyone just took a 5second look at how Asc does things different, you couldnt help but wonder why other alliances dont do the same.. they truely are the pinnacle of Planetarion.

2nd Edit: No wait, they'll just of won due to having the biggest block.. same as last round.

JonnyBGood 26 Feb 2009 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 3165579)

Edit: Obviously if Asc wins due to organising the biggest block, they wont win due to the block.. but instead will win via pwning and being the best alliance, they did this by being different and not sticking to the usual method of HC'ing with DC's and BC's but instead a setup where everyones equal. This setup enabled them to conquer insurmountable odds, where other alliances would of fallen down and disbanded; Asc will of triumphed. If anyone just took a 5second look at how Asc does things different, you couldnt help but wonder why other alliances dont do the same.. they truely are the pinnacle of Planetarion.

2nd Edit: No wait, they'll just of won due to having the biggest block.. same as last round.

Oh man who in ascendancy raped you for this level of bitterness

It was RR wasn't it? :(

CBA 26 Feb 2009 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 3165579)

haha light this is just brilliant!!!

a good way to kick start the afternoon, thanks darling!!!!!!

ooh and by the way, according to a few Omen people, one of the reaons for failure is the way some players manage to def leech so much...

/me eyes Light

btw congrats on u and newt

Nadar 26 Feb 2009 14:37

The mighty hirr will be #1 until one day is left, then they'll find a cliff.

Taipan 26 Feb 2009 15:12

Quote:

rabble rabble

You scare me CBA

I have absolutely no idea about any of these alliances anyway, where the hell did the WEET block go? :p

Crowly 26 Feb 2009 15:21

Quote:

#7 Orbit
#8 xVx

I don't think Orbit will beat xVx unless they decide to have a member meeting inside an active volcano.

Mek 26 Feb 2009 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowly (Post 3165587)
I don't think Orbit will beat xVx unless they decide to have a member meeting inside an active volcano.

who is having the meeting in the volcano? orbit? if so you could recruit that Sauron guy. he was pretty powerful....could help you win the round...just don't leave any rings lying around for midgets to find :)

Zotnam 26 Feb 2009 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas (Post 3165573)
#1 Asc
#2 Omen(if they dont fall apart)
#3 CT
#4 VGN
#5 ND

As the war between Omen/Asc comes to an end, they both realize CT needs a beating. CT will maybe hold up for a few days, but once the fleets start getting through on their big planets, the attackers will get alot of XP cause of CTs value and they will be overtaken by Asc and possibly Omen.

The other scenario is ofc that CT manages to sit out long enough, or they make some good propaganda about Asc being evil and has to die!

I don't think this could be more wrong tbh, Omen are way too bitter about being beaten twice by Asc to work together, they'd rather just try and prevent an alliance from winning than going for the win themself.
So CT will remain unhit for at least 1 more week and grow too big for Omen to take down (they dont see this themselfs), Meanwhile ND ends up with a solid top3 spot and next to no emenies and could well sneak it if they have a few people out of tag atm. Omen in the end will have a few big planets that have defwhored and pleased their own ego's while slipping down into 4th, just above their lapdogs VGN. Asc will recover from the big bashing coming up this weekend and finish a close 3rd while CT and ND will be left fighting for the roundwin and planet ranks ;) That's where we are heading with the current politics anyway ;D

JonnyBGood 26 Feb 2009 23:08

At this point I think any of the top four alliances are in with a shout with CT probably have the best outright chance. Having napped the entirety of the top five bar ascendancy and gotten them all to hit us while being over 20 million ahead one has to give credit where it's due for a good political move.

Jonas 26 Feb 2009 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3165634)
I don't think this could be more wrong tbh, Omen are way too bitter about being beaten twice by Asc to work together, they'd rather just try and prevent an alliance from winning than going for the win themself.
So CT will remain unhit for at least 1 more week and grow too big for Omen to take down (they dont see this themselfs), Meanwhile ND ends up with a solid top3 spot and next to no emenies and could well sneak it if they have a few people out of tag atm. Omen in the end will have a few big planets that have defwhored and pleased their own ego's while slipping down into 4th, just above their lapdogs VGN. Asc will recover from the big bashing coming up this weekend and finish a close 3rd while CT and ND will be left fighting for the roundwin and planet ranks ;) That's where we are heading with the current politics anyway ;D

Well, I didnt mean they would cooperate. I dont see that happening either. But at some point CT will become too big and they need to stop hitting eachother. Wont work together, but wont fight either.

Seems also that theres alot fo stockpiling going on atm. Might be some CT tactic, also see others doing it. Gonna be very interesting to see what happens once CT gets heavy incommings. CT getting incs from say Asc VGN and Omen. Wonder if they have any1 by their side. ND maybe?

Stoom 26 Feb 2009 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas (Post 3165641)
Well, I didnt mean they would cooperate. I dont see that happening either.

But it's going to happen!

t3k 26 Feb 2009 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3165566)
Chill out mate, if you wanna post in my threads, do it constructively or go do one.

Do what?

I asked a perfectly serious question bro - I was curious as to what kinda calculations you'd made. For example, if you'd done expected income (res), or hidden prod, then seeing those numbers would've(/could've) been quite interesting...

Game^ 26 Feb 2009 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3165634)

Mocking them about it certainly won't help

Quote:

Asc will recover from the big bashing coming up this weekend and finish a close 3rd while CT
You'll 'recover' from the bashing and 5 weeks after it scrap to 3rd?

I agree that CT are in a strong position, but lets face it, the notion that Asc won't have a chance after this weekend is laughable.

Knight Theamion 27 Feb 2009 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game^ (Post 3165646)

I agree that CT are in a strong position, but lets face it, the notion that Asc won't have a chance after this weekend is laughable.

The only one that is laughable is you.

:failure:

btw my sister said you were a poor lay.

Zotnam 27 Feb 2009 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game^ (Post 3165646)

It's just the truth, how its perceived by you or anyone else I don't care care about is insignificant. Considering Omen has been declared "dead" and is only 2 mill score behind #2 surely suggests the 20 mill+ lead ct has is insurmountable anyway, nevermind when they have napped the universe. Asc has been in the smallest "block" all round and still we're more dangerous than someone 20mill + a solid roidlead ahead, its amusing :)

CBA 27 Feb 2009 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3165657)
It's just the truth, how its perceived by you or anyone else I don't care care about is insignificant. Considering Omen has been declared "dead" and is only 2 mill score behind #2 surely suggests the 20 mill+ lead ct has is insurmountable anyway, nevermind when they have napped the universe. Asc has been in the smallest "block" all round and still we're more dangerous than someone 20mill + a solid roidlead ahead, its amusing :)

Asc/CT V Omen/VGN

mmmmm which i the biggest block

Vladel 27 Feb 2009 08:47

didn't you know omen and vgn have 300 members out of tag :P

Game^ 27 Feb 2009 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Theamion (Post 3165652)
The only one that is laughable is you.

:failure:

btw my sister said you were a poor lay.

Insulted by a person who napped his alliances #1 enemy....NEW ALL TIME LOW REACHED

Game^ 27 Feb 2009 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3165657)

Well, maybe if you started caring how others perceived the situation outside of Asc you'd be in a better position? Just saying 'THIS IS HOW IT IS', and offering some completely spastic logic of 'we will just about recover to 3rd' is not going to convince anyone that the situation is any different to how they currently perceive. In fact if anything it makes you look even worse.

Who has declared Omen dead? They were 'dead' if the war with Asc had carried on, but now this could breathe new life into them.

Your biggest problem is Golan that no-one believes that Asc couldn't overturn a 20-30mil lead in 7-10days, no matter how much you say it :(

Light 27 Feb 2009 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3165639)
At this point I think any of the top four alliances are in with a shout with CT probably have the best outright chance. Having napped the entirety of the top five bar ascendancy and gotten them all to hit us while being over 20 million ahead one has to give credit where it's due for a good political move.

Well, everything they know they learnt from you :p

_Kila_ 27 Feb 2009 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game^ (Post 3165661)
Who has declared Omen dead? They were 'dead' if the war with Asc had carried on, but now this could breathe new life into them.

<munkee> looks like omen are dead now
<munkee> think the job is done tbh
<munkee> so i spose 48 hour period can begin now

Tbh I think the rest of the universe sees CT as one big joke whose lead can be taken away within days, and are deciding to focus on the bigger threat (ascendancy) right now.

RuBBeR 27 Feb 2009 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Kila_ (Post 3165664)
<munkee> looks like omen are dead now
<munkee> think the job is done tbh
<munkee> so i spose 48 hour period can begin now

Tbh I think the rest of the universe sees CT as one big joke whose lead can be taken away within days, and are deciding to focus on the bigger threat (ascendancy) right now.

people that think that would be giving us an even bigger advantage

Veedeejem! 27 Feb 2009 10:47

CT is not a big joke as Kila described it. It is a quality alliance with alot of good players but people rate Ascendancy / Omen higher than CT and are convinced CT will crumble when they finally get targetted by Asc/Omen/a strong block.

Gate 27 Feb 2009 11:10

Not only have Asc and Omen only fallen slightly behind CT despite being busy fighting each other, but they showed they were better than CT at roid racing.

It took Asc 5 days to overturn CT's 15k roidlead. Link.

Asc are better at fighting wars and they will get a massive XP boost when they hit CT. It should also take them less than a week to overturn CT's roidlead. In a straight Asc vs CT fight, I can't see Asc failing to win.

If Asc do appear to get massacred soon, then they have the best morale of any alliance. Omen will have to go after CT at some point, giving Asc time to recover & by the last week or two they'll be in with a shot again.

Colt 27 Feb 2009 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate (Post 3165670)

If Asc do appear to get massacred soon, then they have the best morale of any alliance. .

tonight/tomorrow by all accounts...

Stoom 27 Feb 2009 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem! (Post 3165668)
CT is not a big joke as Kila described it. It is a quality alliance with alot of good players but people rate Ascendancy / Omen higher than CT and are convinced CT will crumble when they finally get targetted by Asc/Omen/a strong block.

CT is a big joke though, just like your mum!