Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   lame action thb (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190900)

[N]Ola 15 May 2006 21:33

lame action thb

just found my acc being fkd in a shared and organized att by both insomnia and ND. care to tell when and why u suddenly formed this huge wtf powerblock??

ChubbyChecker 15 May 2006 21:46

Re: lame action thb

To take you down of course

I am Idler 15 May 2006 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by [N]Ola
just found my acc being fkd in a shared and organized att by both insomnia and ND. care to tell when and why u suddenly formed this huge wtf powerblock??

This thread is punchline heaven, please deliver people.

My contribution:

Da!

lokken 15 May 2006 22:03

Cooperation is normal to the planetarion game.

ND/Insomnia have been known to people in the know for some time.

Dotatrix 15 May 2006 22:08

Oh noes, Double posting by Lokken!

Even though i'm a mod i thought it was fit to abuse the mod powers and say up yours :D - Lok

xtothez 15 May 2006 22:28

ND and Insomnia agents have declared all-out war upon the enemies of proper spelling and grammar. Rest assured that such villianous rogues will be despatched forthwith in order to preserve the sacred English language. Such cooperation is essential in ending the tyranny of improper capitalization and half-assed posting that have plagued Planetarion since the dawn of time.

In other news, 1up recently announced significant success in the fight against tooth decay and cavities.

jt25man 15 May 2006 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtothez
ND and Insomnia agents have declared all-out war upon the enemies of proper spelling and grammar. Rest assured that such villianous rogues will be despatched forthwith in order to preserve the sacred English language. Such cooperation is essential in ending the tyranny of improper capitalization and half-assed posting that have plagued Planetarion since the dawn of time.

I like this, I'm for the preservation of the English language as well. I've been known to "accidentally" delete posts that are an abomination and make me wonder if the person skipped grade school where they teach how to spell and capitalize.

Mek 15 May 2006 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtothez
In other news, 1up recently announced significant success in the fight against tooth decay and cavities.

a powerblock with Aquafresh and Oral B?

furball 15 May 2006 22:46

I'm not entirely sure why this atrocity of a thread ever existed, but perhaps if everyone ignores it it will go away.

Filth 16 May 2006 00:55

oh dear. thats a 30 seconds ill never get back.

Veedeejem! 16 May 2006 02:33

you'd probably just have wasted them anyway

XelNaga 16 May 2006 05:12

Bad Insomnia. Bad ND. No hush, go back to bed.

I am Idler 16 May 2006 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by jt25man
I like this, I'm for the preservation of the English language as well. I've been known to "accidentally" delete posts that are an abomination and make me wonder if the person skipped grade school where they teach how to spell and capitalize.

The English are dumber than everyone else

ReligFree 16 May 2006 12:00

Todays News: ND and Insomnia in hitting the same gal in a small universe shocker!!!

Illmaticks 16 May 2006 17:20

Todays News: ND and Insomnia aren't blocked, nap'ed or anything along those lines.

In other news: ND hits Insomnia and vice versa.

(edit) And before you start throwing accusations at me, get your facts straight! :(

*cries*

themast 16 May 2006 20:35

Quote:

yawn!!! :yawn:

Illuvatar 16 May 2006 20:40

thats funneh...at least a reason to read the forums :o

edit: oh sorry bunnehs forgot to -insert funny love-declaration- "I love the PA forums" to avoid negrepping...but well reds are more fun:o

Storebo 19 May 2006 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jt25man

Well... there are sertain rumors about sertain people who don't have english as their first language. Dunno if that's true, clearleh the whole world is british.. :crazyxmas:

[BA]Apoc 19 May 2006 10:51

I'm only posting here because as i've wasted my time reading the thread i feel i should leave my mark ... ummm what was the Question?

Pi-air 22 May 2006 08:14

Quote:

Stop hurting my eyes with your grammar :mad: