Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Boycotting the Block (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199594)

Vistion 13 Nov 2011 05:19

Boycotting the Block

So next rd. I think we should make ND and CT the only tags with more then 20 planets in them so they are forced to fight for the top spot. Also I figure that isn't enough so we also go on to boycott EORC next rd and give the 3rd place ally our own 5 credits to reward them for the rd win.

Thoughts?

t3k 13 Nov 2011 05:47

Re: Boycotting the Block

Shut up.

Vistion 13 Nov 2011 06:07

I believe I am already done talking, sir.

t3k 13 Nov 2011 06:09

And yet...

Reincarnate 13 Nov 2011 10:32

i think you may both have valid points.

Nitros 13 Nov 2011 12:16

I dont think CT and ND are napped/allied/working together at the moment.
Or did I missunderstand the topic?

Munkee 13 Nov 2011 12:27

why not just create a block to ensure ct/nd end outside of top 10..

Light 13 Nov 2011 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vistion (Post 3211636)
So next rd. I think we should make ND and CT the only tags with more then 20 planets in them so they are forced to fight for the top spot. Also I figure that isn't enough so we also go on to boycott EORC next rd and give the 3rd place ally our own 5 credits to reward them for the rd win.

Thoughts?

they'll nap in game and then still manage to lose to a 19man tag.

Mzyxptlk 13 Nov 2011 14:13

Blocking is rewarded by the game mechanics, so there is no point in hating on the blockers. For once, hate the game, not the players.

Killeah 13 Nov 2011 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitros (Post 3211641)
I dont think CT and ND are napped/allied/working together at the moment.
Or did I missunderstand the topic?

I think you´re somewhat right - I saw plenty of CT planets with ND incs last night.

Allthough I´m unsure if the topic is suposed to instigate a war, coz they aren´t there yet atleast - afaik

Nitros 13 Nov 2011 18:52

Thats what I thought :)

Kaiba 13 Nov 2011 19:37

Vistion why are you having a mini emo about CT/ND?? They are just playing in a way the game allows them to play. Its crap but thats pa. Why dont you start an 80man tag next round and war them??

Paisley 13 Nov 2011 21:52

I suspect ND and CT are taking advantage of the Apprime and Ultores vendetta.

Buly 14 Nov 2011 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3211648)
Vistion why are you having a mini emo about CT/ND?? They are just playing in a way the game allows them to play. Its crap but thats pa. Why dont you start an 80man tag next round and war them??

Good words.

But agreed, what's with all these 30 man rankwhore tags aiming to fence that way these days? "no tag win threat we want no war". Even xVx splitting tag for the round, so damn lame.

And what awesome alliance are you from if I may ask?

As for this block emoing of yours....plenty of CT + TGV hitting ND today, should we accuse those two instead?

Vistion 14 Nov 2011 20:26

wow guys 1 round. of last like 10 I'm overjoyed. close the small minds and use your big ones. They are just farming small allies. they are not in the slightest, warring eachother. gal raids with 3 of one ally in it is not a war last i checked. You guys know whats going on please do not pretend to be idiots so publicly. It's embarrassing

Buly: im from xVx.
Kai: really? you emo every rd, quit allys on a whim, ban ppl for no reason. please talk less.
Paisley: yes, they are both farming.

Buly 14 Nov 2011 20:41

So why are tags staying small? Like xVx this round making the ridiculous tagsplit?

And what are these smaller allies farming? Inactives and even smaller alliances, right? That's the PA foodchain for you.

Mzyxptlk 14 Nov 2011 21:16

The cap formula doesn't actually work like that.

Gary 14 Nov 2011 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buly (Post 3211658)
So why are tags staying small? Like xVx this round making the ridiculous tagsplit?

And what are these smaller allies farming? Inactives and even smaller alliances, right? That's the PA foodchain for you.

Have you checked out how many planets there are in PA? :salute:

And what mz said.

ManiacMagic 14 Nov 2011 23:08

first

Influence 14 Nov 2011 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buly (Post 3211655)
Good words.

But agreed, what's with all these 30 man rankwhore tags aiming to fence that way these days? "no tag win threat we want no war". Even xVx splitting tag for the round, so damn lame.

And what awesome alliance are you from if I may ask?

As for this block emoing of yours....plenty of CT + TGV hitting ND today, should we accuse those two instead?

ahhhh booohoooo TGV hit one of your gals, whine whine whine. Like ND doesn't ever attack or something...

Buly 14 Nov 2011 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary (Post 3211662)
Have you checked out how many planets there are in PA? :salute:

And what mz said.

Many of those tags could be 80 man tags, like for ex. xVx who did that lame tagsplit to get on the fence.

And I know that cap formulae, but it's not really like these small tags are aiming to hit top alliances or top gals now is it? Sure still possible for them, but I'm pretty damn sure it's not later on.

Buly 15 Nov 2011 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3211668)
ahhhh booohoooo TGV hit one of your gals, whine whine whine. Like ND doesn't ever attack or something...

Where was I whining about TGV hitting one of our gals? I was more using it as an example.

ManiacMagic 15 Nov 2011 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3211668)

yeah wow can you read? he wasnt whining about it

Buly 15 Nov 2011 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3211677)
yeah wow can you read? he wasnt whining about it

The rudeness in that post makes him look even more dumb for not reading tbh :D

Gary 16 Nov 2011 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buly (Post 3211669)
Many of those tags could be 80 man tags, like for ex. xVx who did that lame tagsplit to get on the fence.

And I know that cap formulae, but it's not really like these small tags are aiming to hit top alliances or top gals now is it? Sure still possible for them, but I'm pretty damn sure it's not later on.

Were xVx on the fance last night when a 40 person tag took 1k of ND's roids from 6 5?

ManiacMagic 16 Nov 2011 19:46

im pretty sure by fence he means riding solo in gals so its not easy to target you? I could be wrong though. xvx did have a nce roid gain yesterday i suppose :P

Tiamat101 16 Nov 2011 20:44

The smaller Tags are rising because people don't want to deal with the task of organizing and maintaining an 80 man ally. It is so much easier for a team of 3-5 people to work and maintain a 40 man ally.

Since there are only 2 80 man ally's atm why would you want to create a 3rd. Since EVERY ROUND for the past 6 rounds Nd and Ct have always napped/allied or avoid each other. Making this new ally just gets you targeted and removed.

What i ask to see in the last 700 ticks of this round is Nd and Ct war it out to see who finishes 1st. Because otherwise this round is already over and boring move on to the next one.

Buly 16 Nov 2011 22:45

Tiamat, you don't recon allies like Ultores or Apprime would still be a threat if CT/ND bang it out? As for the reason of allies like xVx, everyone always knew they'd have support from either of those two.

But are you seriously saying, that people aren't running 80 man tags either cause they're lazy or incapable? Are all these complaints about people being jealous then?

Buly 16 Nov 2011 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary (Post 3211689)
Were xVx on the fance last night when a 40 person tag took 1k of ND's roids from 6 5?

That wasn't a top gal, and I'm quite sure most incs were FI/CO. FI/CO ain't that damn easy to cover this round apart from ingal, and even crappy raids are getting 1 wave from many planets ingal this round. Dunno, I recon it was also a retal or smt, so most of those dudes propably had their fleets out so they couldn't really cross def properly. This is like showing your 3cm penis and being proud of it.

Still, you guys are the loosers who didn't have the balls to play with a decent tag this round. Both are still under 40 from what I see so you would've had the possibility to do it. And unlike xVx, ND can still have the same tag for our more inactive people.

Tiamat101 17 Nov 2011 00:20

I am saying that if a new full man Tag were to appear between rounds they would just be targeted heavily because ND and CT will Never go to war with each other, and App,Ult,Dlr,xVx,TGV etc will not recruit to 80 so they wont be challenging Ct or Nd unless they fence there way through a round with out incs.

ManiacMagic 17 Nov 2011 00:22

6 rounds ago there were 4 or 5 full man tags I think ... XVX TGV ND CT and the tag of the round ... TGV is bouncing back to semi full strenth ult went fullish strength ... seems like tags are getting bigger too actually.

RexDrax 17 Nov 2011 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3211696)
... TGV is bouncing back to semi full strenth ult went fullish strength ... seems like tags are getting bigger too actually.

hehe dont let our numbers fool you. We decided to accept more people that havent played PA or that havent played in over 7 years into our tag this round than past rounds. Taking the time to train them up and teach them the new game. So we are far from being full strength.

t3k 17 Nov 2011 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamat101 (Post 3211695)
I am saying that if a new full man Tag were to appear between rounds they would just be targeted heavily because ND and CT will Never go to war with each other, and App,Ult,Dlr,xVx,TGV etc will not recruit to 80 so they wont be challenging Ct or Nd unless they fence there way through a round with out incs.

Ult won last round with less members than either CT or ND.

neroon 17 Nov 2011 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3k (Post 3211706)
Ult won last round with less members than either CT or ND.

Ult wasnt targeted from pt24 back then + CT and ND are not a good reference in how good alliance is mate

Buly 17 Nov 2011 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by neroon (Post 3211715)
Ult wasnt targeted from pt24 back then + CT and ND are not a good reference in how good alliance is mate

From these past rounds I'd put them after Ult/App along xVx, and propably TGV the round they did ok.

t3k 18 Nov 2011 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by neroon (Post 3211715)

Sure, but all I was doing was countering the point being made about "needing 80 members to win". Ultores isn't "not" doing as well this round because CT and ND have more members than them, they aren't doing as well based on the higher levels of concentrated incoming they've been getting. CT and ND have just not been receiving as concentrated levels of incoming as Ult.

Politics is no different to normal. The alliance that some people don't want to win is getting targetted, whereas the alliances nobody can even muster the energy needed to care about are being left alone. Coincidentally this round it happens to be the two biggest tags who are currently roidracing each other. ND is roidracing faster.

There's really nothing to complain about. There are no blocks, there are just alliances that are playing. Think of it this way, neither CT or ND are really targetting anyone at the moment. If anyone were to start on either alliance, they'd just target them back. It actually works out better from a smaller-alliance perspective that both alliances are galraiding. Obviously, doesn't really work out better for gals, but then since when have gals been a priority in PA for the last 20+ rounds? Unless you have private gals, galaxies will always lose out to alliance politics. Welcome to PA.

Colt 18 Nov 2011 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3k (Post 3211724)
Coincidentally this round it happens to be the two biggest tags who are currently roidracing each other.

Pretty much every round for the last 10 or so to be honest.....

ManiacMagic 18 Nov 2011 18:32

Though we do get quite a bit of incs ... im not sure what level of inc ult has had but we get our share too ... maybe not as bad as last round.

Forest 19 Nov 2011 11:35

I love how other alliances are complaining that other alliances don't attack nd/ct

Apart from the fact it is untrue, lets assume it is true and ask the question...

Isn't it the fault of the alliances not attacking them?

DarkHeart 21 Nov 2011 20:08

ult and ND trade places as CT's top hostile each night
I am informed by maniacmaginc that CT and ND trade places as ND's top hostile for the round.

I've not really discussed it with eks but given that ND and CT have hit ULT on alternative nights pretty much most of the round I'd say CT and ND trade places as ULTs top hostile for the round each night. Along with some good app lovin of course.

Undoubtedly there will be collateral, i.e. gal mates of ULT of ND or CT who get hit along the way but hey. who cares. i don't.

If and when we war is up to us, but given ND and CT and ULTS top hostile list consists of each other, none of you have the right to complain.

Influence 21 Nov 2011 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkHeart (Post 3211786)
If and when we war is up to us, but given ND and CT and ULTS top hostile list consists of each other, none of you have the right to complain.

Then why did i see MM complaining that TGV overtook CT as top hostile on multiple occasions before CT decided to organise a bashfest on ND?

DarkHeart 21 Nov 2011 23:03

why are you asking me that question?

ManiacMagic 22 Nov 2011 18:35

they were in the mix too our top 3 were all swapping every few days ... but im not here to complain

ManiacMagic 22 Nov 2011 18:36

TGV's is a bit more impressive and irritating though as they only have 50 members so would appear they were at the time more directly targeting us to be up with yall but idk who cares.

RexDrax 22 Nov 2011 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3211807)
TGV's is a bit more impressive and irritating though as they only have 50 members so would appear they were at the time more directly targeting us to be up with yall but idk who cares.

Nope just you MM. I dont like you, you keep stealing all the hot sheeps away from me. Thats not nice :(

ManiacMagic 23 Nov 2011 15:36

onto the goats

Donar 25 Nov 2011 22:13

block has changed somewhat it seems

ManiacMagic 26 Nov 2011 02:24

yeah app is getting its first incs of the round