Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's the worst emotion you can feel? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200542)

OvenVilson 17 Aug 2014 13:01

What's the worst emotion you can feel?

Regret? Rejection? Hate? Loss?

skiddy 10 Sep 2014 04:05

Re: What's the worst emotion you can feel?

Football to the groin.

TheoDD 10 Sep 2014 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiddy (Post 3235574)
Football to the groin.

aye, a mix of feeling so sick and pain that you want to throw up and try to breath at the same time.

Tietäjä 11 Sep 2014 18:43

ensuring your life isn't built upon exogenous factors and finding a source of infinite fulfillment endogenously is the key.

emotions are so overrated.

ManiacMagic 12 Sep 2014 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bastet (Post 3235604)
Seeing idiots like MM still posting on the forums. It fills me with anger, sadness, a sense of gloom and doom relating to the human race, disappointment, sickness...and more.

Bastits bitterness about us catching his cheating ways still fills me with joy.

TheoDD 12 Sep 2014 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bastet (Post 3235625)
Yeah I'm bitter that I was proved to have not cheated, that no action was taken against my planet and, despite your best efforts to try and spoil my round, you failed to do so and it continued as it had before your unfortunate downtime with that nasty verbal diahorrea bug :). If being bitter is classed as you failing and nothing happening to my planet because you were wrong and mallicious, then I'll happily be bitter 365 days of the year :D. This isn't Oz you know, where tapping your red high heels together whilst saying 'Bastet cheated' repeatedly, will actually make it so, or that MHs will go back in time and punish me for a crime I didn't commit :D. I know it's hard to swallow MM, but you failed, and rightly so!

I regularly PM Ace each round with reports of suspicious activity. I don't however, come here and spam the forums with lies and mallicious poo stirring against people. That says it all really (that you're pathetic and I'm not - if that wasn't apparent enough for you).

How did you proove that you are not pathetic?

TheoDD 12 Sep 2014 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bastet (Post 3235629)
I assume you mean 'prove'. If so, I don't need to, it's a universal constant and fact of nature :D.

Now now TheoDD, don't be a bitch! I agreed with something you said in another thread, isn't that enough for you xD?

:D i was more referring to the fact that we've been playing a text based browser game for several years. So to me, we are all in the same boat of being pathetic :-p (some more than others ofcourse)

ManiacMagic 13 Sep 2014 21:24

And rounds later he sssstill crying and holding a grudge about his failures and being caught cheating ... at a text based game.

Pathetic pal

Forest 14 Sep 2014 03:28

Jealousy

Adapt 15 Sep 2014 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3235660)
Jealousy

100% true

Appocomaster 16 Sep 2014 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3235657)
And rounds later he sssstill crying and holding a grudge about his failures and being caught cheating ... at a text based game.

Pathetic pal

I think if I went through the rounds and found everyone who'd been in trouble at some point, none of you (and myself included) have come out entirely unscathed.