Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   War with Fang (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199714)

Monroe 17 Apr 2012 03:13

War with Fang

This is an official announcement that as of tonight CT has declared war on Fang. CT has always worked to take on the best and test ourselves rather than sit the fence. Some both inside and outside of CT have condemned CTs perceived fencing this round, with some validity. No longer can this be said however, we are now officially at war with the #1 ranked alliance in the game, who by the way has roughly a 20m value lead over CT, even though the scores are much closer. Who will win? It is yet to be seen, but let it not be said that CT doesn't try and make the round interesting!

Flame on!

LynchMob 17 Apr 2012 03:19

Re: War with Fang

:)

sweeeet!

Psi_K 17 Apr 2012 03:21

Free roids :d

neroon 17 Apr 2012 07:26

LOL

man this just got too funny :D

Assassin 17 Apr 2012 07:27

This should be interesting, dunno what this rounds like of course but last round FAnG was fantastic at defence so i wish you luck :p

Plaguuu 17 Apr 2012 08:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0

Colt 17 Apr 2012 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin (Post 3214561)
This should be interesting, dunno what this rounds like of course but last round FAnG was fantastic at defence so i wish you luck :p

Only thing i would say about this is that last round FAnG never had large sustained incs....other than that defence was pretty good yes! With the added fact that they have a huge value lead this round it will be interesting to see how they hold up :)

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 10:21

This will be a short war with CT/Ultores block early on roiding down FAnG.
Ultores will be winning this round with ease.

eksero 17 Apr 2012 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher

Fang have a 20m valuelead on ct, 40m on ult. Why would they not be able to hold their ground with such defensive stats? (Assuming ult actually sides with ct..)

Mikee 17 Apr 2012 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214564)

nobodies stupid enough to actually believe that............. i think this guy is playing us eksero :D

HaSu 17 Apr 2012 13:19

soon winning eksero??

eksero 17 Apr 2012 13:57

i always win!

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3214565)
Fang have a 20m valuelead on ct, 40m on ult. Why would they not be able to hold their ground with such defensive stats? (Assuming ult actually sides with ct..)

They couldnt hold they ground when it was only the Ultores block giving them incs, now when you add another 100 attack fleets upon the 200+ attack fleets the durex block were giving FAnG nightly, the numbers will be devil red.

eksero 17 Apr 2012 15:22

Quote:

They couldnt hold they ground when it was only the Ultores block giving them incs, now when you add another 100 attack fleets upon the 200+ attack fleets the durex block were giving FAnG nightly, the numbers will be devil red.

Going +2k roids every day except one is not holding your ground?

Shev 17 Apr 2012 15:36

With a constant roid gain and 200+ incoming fleets every night, that actually makes Fang the best alliance ever. Either that or butcher is lying again. I can't even begin to speculate on which of these is more likely.

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3214570)
Going +2k roids every day except one is not holding your ground?

I think i explained to you in the other thread some of the factors for the roid gain, and the reason why i claim falling behind is not the same as holding your ground.

eksero 17 Apr 2012 16:42

Quote:

I think i explained to you in the other thread some of the factors for the roid gain, and the reason why i claim falling behind is not the same as holding your ground.

Yeah yeah, you guys got roided and stuff, but you inited so many roids that you ended on +2k every day! :salute:

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3214573)
Yeah yeah, you guys got roided and stuff, but you inited so many roids that you ended on +2k every day! :salute:

We lost roids, we were grounded, we did not attack.

eksero 17 Apr 2012 16:51

Quote:

We lost roids, we were grounded, we did not attack.

In that case alot of people obviously didn't follow orders :D

Colt 17 Apr 2012 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214572)

How exactly do you "fall behind" when you have a 8k roid lead on CT and a 25k roid lead on Ult?? You realize that aslong as you maintain a roid lead you are out mining your competitors, therefore you will have bigger fleets making it harder to hit you, right?

Even if they catch you on roids they still have to then go past you and keep them in order for them to start catching up....

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3214575)
In that case alot of people obviously didn't follow orders :D

Yeah, that is the case. We all know wich planets gained roids while being grounded, but some of the roid gain might come from authed retalls etc etc.

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 3214576)
How exactly do you "fall behind" when you have a 8k roid lead on CT and a 25k roid lead on Ult?? You realize that aslong as you maintain a roid lead you are out mining your competitors, therefore you will have bigger fleets making it harder to hit you, right?

Even if they catch you on roids they still have to then go past you and keep them in order for them to start catching up....

We are falling behind because CT has been catching up. They used the weekend to cut the cap with 4 million in score to FAnG, and god know how much value.

eksero 17 Apr 2012 17:18

Quote:

We are falling behind because CT has been catching up. They used the weekend to cut the cap with 4 million in score to FAnG, and god know how much value.

Fang Value: 109921319
CT Value: 91749216

Fang Value: 142092894
CT Value: 123530048

That's from friday and today. Looks pretty much the same to me

Knight 17 Apr 2012 17:51

unbelievable how much shit this BloodyButcher talks lol, get proved wrong constantly

Colt 17 Apr 2012 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214578)

jesus christ are you intentionally being dumb??....you have more roids....REGARDLESS if they cap more than you in a period of time as long as you have more (especially the amounts you have compared) they can't gain value on you (unless you all crash etc!!) :rolleyes:

Kaiba 17 Apr 2012 18:49

he is mathetically void Colt.. its not worth the effort...

YOu have to simplify it for him...

B-Butcher if you have 20 apples a day and 1 apple makes 1 litre of Apple juice then every day you have 20 litres of apple juice

If your rival has 15 apples then he only makes 15 litres a day

For all the days you have more apples than him you are stockpiling more apple juice.

5 days of juice making and you have 100 litres (5x20) and he has 75 litres (15x5).

Now if he find 5 more apples he will make the same amount of juice as you but you will still have that extra juice from before so he can never have more than you.

If he find another apple or two then he will be producing more juice but you have that stockpile which would take him a while to catch up to before he overtakes...

SEE SIMPLES!!

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 3214583)
jesus christ are you intentionally being dumb??....you have more roids....REGARDLESS if they cap more than you in a period of time as long as you have more (especially the amounts you have compared) they can't gain value on you (unless you all crash etc!!) :rolleyes:

You are close to what i was pointing at, we lost a lot of value i def because of the attackers were willing to suffer heavy losses for little roids.

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214584)

B-Butcher if you have 20 apples a day and 1 apple makes 1 litre of Apple juice then every day you have 20 litres of apple juice

For all the days you have more apples than him you are stockpiling more apple juice.

5 days of juice making and you have 100 litres (5x20) and he has 75 litres (15x5).

Now if he find 5 more apples he will make the same amount of juice as you but you will still have that extra juice from before so he can never have more than you.

If he find another apple or two then he will be producing more juice but you have that stockpile which would take him a while to catch up to before he overtakes...

SEE SIMPLES!!

So finance centers and refs dont count for shit? :)
Not that im saying that CT got more FC/Refs than FAnG/Ult or the other way around

Tiamat101 17 Apr 2012 19:00

Sigh B-butcher is there any point to even talk to you?
Crashing on Ct is widly considered to be a smart call because they wont be able to roid up fast enough the attackers will gain more in the long run because CT is so much worse than fang/ult.

Kaiba 17 Apr 2012 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214586)
So finance centers and refs dont count for shit? :)
Not that im saying that CT got more FC/Refs than FAnG/Ult or the other way around

If were talking like that then most your Xans went Corp which gives them huge income for their roids.

It would be sensible to presume CT went mainly social/tot with Ult a mix of all 3.

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamat101 (Post 3214587)
Sigh B-butcher is there any point to even talk to you?
Crashing on Ct is widly considered to be a smart call because they wont be able to roid up fast enough the attackers will gain more in the long run because CT is so much worse than fang/ult.

Lol, what are u on about?

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214588)
If were talking like that then most your Xans went Corp which gives them huge income for their roids.

It would be sensible to presume CT went mainly social/tot with Ult a mix of all 3.

heh, well anything is sensible to presume.
Anyway, CT is ahead of FAnG now, like i said they would be soon.

Mzyxptlk 17 Apr 2012 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamat101 (Post 3214587)
Crashing on Ct is widly considered to be a smart call

Among idiots, maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214590)
heh, well anything is sensible to presume.
Anyway, CT is ahead of FAnG now, like i said they would be soon.

they probably just inited up el oh el

Kaiba 17 Apr 2012 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3214591)
Among idiots, maybe.

Look who posted it....

tulsa 18 Apr 2012 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214584)

SEE SIMPLES!!

I've heard of 'comparing apples to oranges', but apples to asteroids!? Re-damned-diculous. :p

Mzyxptlk 18 Apr 2012 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214593)
Look who posted it....

No, you.

Oh, wait, is this not kindergarten?

Mikee 18 Apr 2012 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3214580)
Fang Value: 109921319
CT Value: 91749216

Fang Value: 142092894
CT Value: 123530048

That's from friday and today. Looks pretty much the same to me

lol your wrong there fang actually increased the value gap by 1m :yawn:

interesting fact did you know bbitch3r counted 350 hostile fleets today 1 by 1 ALL BY HIMSELF ??? :SALUTE:

BloodyButcher 18 Apr 2012 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikee (Post 3214599)
lol your wrong there fang actually increased the value gap by 1m :yawn:

interesting fact did you know bbitch3r counted 350 hostile fleets today 1 by 1 ALL BY HIMSELF ??? :SALUTE:

I guess u did too? :salute:

Clouds 18 Apr 2012 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight (Post 3214582)
unbelievable how much shit this BloodyButcher talks lol, get proved wrong constantly

The new MaxMillian maybe?

Blue_Esper 18 Apr 2012 14:10

at least maximillian doesn't take himself seriously

BloodyButcher 18 Apr 2012 15:13

Im honoured to be compared with MaxMillian, atleast he is not as thick as a brick.
This surely will be a short war, we all knew that FAnG wouldnt outvalue/outgrow/or whatever people claimed they would while being targetted by CT+Ultores block.
I wonder who gets underfire next...

Clouds 18 Apr 2012 15:47

You would've better defended yourselves if you had grounded. ¬_¬

Colt 18 Apr 2012 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214604)
Im honoured to be compared with MaxMillian, atleast he is not as thick as a brick.
This surely will be a short war, we all knew that FAnG wouldnt outvalue/outgrow/or whatever people claimed they would while being targetted by CT+Ultores block.

Well, you obviously are "as thick as a brick" so can't be compared (apparently).

FAnG still out value every other ally out there.....:rolleyes:

I sometimes wonder what kick you get out of being proven wrong every time you post...

Mikee 18 Apr 2012 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214604)

you might aswell make that thick as a brick your new forum sig itd suit you :rolleyes:

incidently since it seems to be the only quote you know heres another one so you can expand your vocabulary a bit more "dumb as a door knob"

Kaiba 18 Apr 2012 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3214605)
You would've better defended yourselves if you had grounded. ¬_¬

Probably the first piece of sense to come from Clouds fingers :P

Bloody-Butcher out of curiousity - how many alliances actually ptargetted you last night??? Remember i said ptarget and not people gal raiding...

BloodyButcher 18 Apr 2012 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214609)
Probably the first piece of sense to come from Clouds fingers :P

Bloody-Butcher out of curiousity - how many alliances actually ptargetted you last night??? Remember i said ptarget and not people gal raiding...

I got no clue, i didnt have the time to look up all those 340 fleets :)
afaik Ultores/CT/Apprime for sure.

Mzyxptlk 18 Apr 2012 19:25

xVx.

Kaiba 18 Apr 2012 19:30

would it be safe to presume it was 4 alliances??? with a some stragglers like always

Basically what Ultores got for 400 odd ticks yeah?

How is the boot on the other foot?

BloodyButcher 18 Apr 2012 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214612)
would it be safe to presume it was 4 alliances??? with a some stragglers like always

Hehe, im not whining like Ultores did, this is a part of the game, and i dont think it will pay off in CTs interest.
Ultores will win.

Psi_K 18 Apr 2012 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214612)

I'm confused, how is a block war the same as a 4 (it was more likely 6) vs 1?

FAnG heavily targeted Ultores, but didn't exclusively do it. We hit App, we hit DETWQ#TAF/xVx/etc
This block will exclusively target FAnG until they get bored and twat CT out of existence, because there's no one left.

It was basically a slightly lobsided war with the (laughably) 'best' alliance on the wrong side, probably the fairest round we've seen in a long time, but because it's not Ultores in first people decided that it wasn't correct and felt the need to make a disaster of the second half the round.