Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sunday8pm (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190110)

Pied_Piper 10 Mar 2006 00:02

Sunday8pm

Hi

I was just wondering if someone here would be able to help me. I am trying to find a picture of this chap in which he has a plastic sword, a viking helmet and its an animation type thing with a background tune of YMCA.

Any help would be appreciated in finding this little gem

Cheers

Nadar 10 Mar 2006 00:09

Re: Sunday8pm

ke?

lokken 10 Mar 2006 00:11

General Discussion might be able to help.

Pied_Piper 10 Mar 2006 00:12

Ah sorry, I assumed that this was the correct forum.

Nadar 10 Mar 2006 00:15

Tried googling it, but all I could get was some kind of diner. :o

Pied_Piper 10 Mar 2006 00:18

He was an ex member on this site before he got banned if I am not mistaken

Hicks 10 Mar 2006 00:57

It was a happy day when he was banned. I think he posts on SomethingAwful now, not sure though.

roadrunner_0 10 Mar 2006 01:28

if you keep bumping this for a couple of days im sure someone has it saved for future mockery and will link you it.

Dace 10 Mar 2006 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and will link you it.

your english is weak old man!!!!!!!

meglamaniac 10 Mar 2006 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by idimmu
hi sunday

If it is, he's started using AOL which would be pretty desperate, even for him.

Yahwe 10 Mar 2006 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by meglamaniac
If it is, he's started using AOL which would be pretty desperate, even for him.

who the hell else has ever been interested in sunday8pm?

I'm with Idi

Pied_Piper 10 Mar 2006 12:24

I can assure you I'm not Sunday, I'd consider suicide if I was.

Actually he plays another online game which I play and he has been annoying everyone for ages.

A while back someone posted the picture I am looking for and he was mocked for ages, but we can't find it anymore.

roadrunner_0 10 Mar 2006 12:39

im sure we could find you some equally ridiculous pictures of him if you asked the right people :)

oh and dace, i wrote it as i would say it, which yes, strictly speaking is bag grammar, but i dont care, so :p

JonnyBGood 10 Mar 2006 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
im sure we could find you some equally ridiculous pictures of him if you asked the right people :)

oh and dace, i wrote it as i would say it, which yes, strictly speaking is bag grammar, but i dont care, so :p

I bag grammar and sell it to foreigners at extortionate prices. It's an honest living.

Pied_Piper 10 Mar 2006 12:52

We've got one of him dressed as a priest which we have now modified.

He calls himself God-Sunday8pm so we have managed to use that one pretty well.

But the one I originally seen was the best one

JonnyBGood 10 Mar 2006 12:55

Remember when saytan went to some shitty forums and spouted off everything said by the forums at large and tpe specifically as his own great wit? I wonder if sunday did the same!

Yahwe 10 Mar 2006 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Remember when saytan went to some shitty forums and spouted off everything said by the forums at large and tpe specifically as his own great wit? I wonder if sunday did the same!

we tore him apart for that.

It was the 'channel 4' forums. I remember it well ...

JammyJim 10 Mar 2006 15:55

He dissapeared after that :(

Yahwe 10 Mar 2006 16:00

let that be a lesson to all!

roadrunner_0 10 Mar 2006 18:45

damn you BGood, damn you to hell!

Pied_Piper 10 Mar 2006 19:01

Actually its an online soccer management game that he has played for years, but he only ever shows up to declare himself the saviour, God, Leader of all mere mortals etc etc

Generally we laugh at him and let him make a foolo of himself but he has went too far this time so we are looking for revenge :)

Flavius 10 Mar 2006 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pied_Piper
Actually its an online soccer management game that he has played for years, but he only ever shows up to declare himself the saviour, God, Leader of all mere mortals etc etc

does he also claim to be a lawyer, rich and a god ?

Pied_Piper 11 Mar 2006 00:40

He hasn't done that one as of yet but I'd imagine if his ego needs any further massaging he won't be long in doing it.

Generally he posts stuff about how great he is for sacrificing his team to train an international player, and when anyone argues against him, he repeatedly brings it up and then goes away in a huff for another month before returning with another post informing us of his glorious deeds.

I doubt he could get away with claiming to be a lawyer(despite the fact he tries to use big words and contradictory statements to avoid getting banned as he attacks people), we all suspect him to be a 38yr old with a grossly obese internet girlfriend who he pretends is a model, someone who lives in his mums house because she washes him and tucks him into bed, and sits in his attic rocking back and forth in his chair as he thinks of "witty" ways to annoy people.

JBOY 11 Mar 2006 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pied_Piper

I doubt he could get away with claiming to be a lawyer(despite the fact he tries to use big words and contradictory statements to avoid getting banned as he attacks people), we all suspect him to be a 38yr old with a grossly obese internet girlfriend who he pretends is a model, someone who lives in his mums house because she washes him and tucks him into bed, and sits in his attic rocking back and forth in his chair as he thinks of "witty" ways to annoy people.

Pol_Pot?

Cannon_Fodder 11 Mar 2006 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavius
does he also claim to be a lawyer, rich and a god ?

Does he also like tall athletic men?

Pied_Piper 15 Mar 2006 12:49

Any help would be much appreciated :)